Melbourne Football

CHECK YOUR JERSEY

Hazzaverx

There is fuck all merchandise available. No kids kits, No away kits, No Warm up Jackets...nothing....we are selling coffee mugs and stubbie holders and mock up Villa tees....Club needs to lift its game ASAP....

Agree, also $70 for a polo top?? Are they serious?? I'd buy one as they look good but not for $70.

Also yeah I've noticed the A-league patch on the shirt, just sitting there. Obviously a quick job to get the shirts out.

Those Villa hero shirts should never have been sold, just a gimmick for quick cash.

Edited by interstatefan

I think the fact anyone would have bought that Hero Shirt or even put Villas name on the back of there kit is strange.

The bloke was only here for 10 games tops.

getting any a league players name on a top is risky

I got Williams on my kit and i wont regret it.

Been with us for a few years now and plus he is a top top bloke. Obviously not the best reason to get his name on my kit, but oh well :)

I think the fact anyone would have bought that Hero Shirt or even put Villas name on the back of there kit is strange.

Been with us for a few years now and plus he is a top top bloke. Obviously not the best reason to get his name on my kit, but oh well :) It's worth getting a players shirt who's been at the club for a considerable time. A Damian Duff shirt wouldn't be so bad though knowing he's here for the whole season.

Edited by interstatefan

getting any a league players name on a top is risky I got Williams on my kit and i wont regret it.

Been with us for a few years now and plus he is a top top bloke. Obviously not the best reason to get his name on my kit, but oh well :) It's worth getting a players shirt who's been at the club for a considerable time. A Damian Duff shirt wouldn't be so bad though knowing he's here for the whole season.

Paartalu's here on a 4 year contract (not that that guarantees anything), and will be boss once he gets fit. He'd be my choice. But Duff would probably be 2nd. Special mention for Kisnorbo and Mooy.

getting any a league players name on a top is riskyI got Williams on my kit and i wont regret it.

Been with us for a few years now and plus he is a top top bloke. Obviously not the best reason to get his name on my kit, but oh well :)It's worth getting a players shirt who's been at the club for a considerable time. A Damian Duff shirt wouldn't be so bad though knowing he's here for the whole season.

Paartalu's here on a 4 year contract (not that that guarantees anything), and will be boss once he gets fit. He'd be my choice. But Duff would probably be 2nd. Special mention for Kisnorbo and Mooy.

Yeah Kisnorbo would be my choice, being captain and all.

getting any a league players name on a top is risky I got Williams on my kit and i wont regret it.

Been with us for a few years now and plus he is a top top bloke. Obviously not the best reason to get his name on my kit, but oh well :) It's worth getting a players shirt who's been at the club for a considerable time. A Damian Duff shirt wouldn't be so bad though knowing he's here for the whole season. Paartalu's here on a 4 year contract (not that that guarantees anything), and will be boss once he gets fit. He'd be my choice. But Duff would probably be 2nd. Special mention for Kisnorbo and Mooy.

Yeah Kisnorbo would be my choice, being captain and all.

Well Kisnobo is who Alex Muscat has on her back as well :tooth:

• Like 1

it is pretty funny people having worm, terra or sibon on a jersey though

need more hoffman hero jerseys

Was very very cose to getting The Hoff, but went with Willo instead I asked hoff for permission.

He said "NO"

I think he doesn't want to get over exposed.

• Like 2

Been with us for a few years now and plus he is a top top bloke. Obviously not the best reason to get his name on my kit, but oh well :)

I did the exactly the same thing for exactly the same reason!!! Great player and a great person.

• Like 1