Melbourne Football

CHECK YOUR JERSEY

Hazzaverx

]Hello everyone, so my Jersey arrived today. Not going to lie, looks absolutely amazing, feels light and great, no turtle neck, all in all nike have done a great job! However, when looking at the back of my #19 Garuccio jersey, I double take. They spelt his name with two R's instead of 2 C's.

Moral of the story. Check your jersey before arriving on match day to avoid looking like a right muppet.

If you're wondering if i just can't spell, well i called Nike and confirmed that my order was indeed spelt correctly. So they're sending me a new one. So all in all, turned out alright. But just a heads up to all of you fine people on here, nike do make mistakes.

post-778-0-40369900-1411954597_thumb.jpg

post-778-0-96730300-1411954663_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hazzaverx

]Hello everyone, so my Jersey arrived today. Not going to lie, looks absolutely amazing, feels light and great, no turtle neck, all in all nike have done a great job! However, when looking at the back of my #19 Garuccio jersey, I double take. They spelt his name with two R's instead of 2 C's.

Moral of the story. Check your jersey before arriving on match day to avoid looking like a right muppet.

If you're wondering if i just can't spell, well i called Nike and confirmed that my order was indeed spelt correctly. So they're sending me a new one. So all in all, turned out alright. But just a heads up to all of you fine people on here, nike do make mistakes.

attachicon.gifIMG_2027.JPG

[attachment=1172:IMG_2028.JPG

Do you get to keep the fuck up??

nah have to send it back hahaha. otherwise would use it as like a futsal keeper shirt or something

don't understand why you would have to send it back

neither do i to be honest, but probably to guarantee that im not lying.

so you won't get your new shirt until you send the old one back?

Nope, will go down and send it today.. which is stupid because it means it costs me money to post it!

nah have to send it back hahaha. otherwise would use it as like a futsal keeper shirt or something

Nope, will go down and send it today.. which is stupid because it means it costs me money to post it! Kick up a stink over it mate. You shouldn't have to pay a cent. At the very least theyll give you free return postage. Best case they'll let you keep it and send you another jersey. I did that with a jacket when a snap button on the hood wasnt attached properly. Got to keep my money and the jacket :-D

• Like 2

nah turns out free postage on return. guy was way too nice to be mad at hahaha. i think he doubted me at first though, was like "so on the order its spelt Garuccio, and im like yep, it sure was, and I don't know what to tell you but im sitting here looking at a shirt that has 2 r's"

all in all my jersey is getting fixed. 
but just thought i should let you all know they do make mistakes haha. but other than that the jersey is classsss

How long

Awesome!

So how long does it take to be delivered?

How long

Awesome!

So how long does it take to be delivered?

Well i ordered it on the day it came out so really not that long :)

OK, so they're going to fix it, at no cost to you but with some inconvenience.

There's no escaping that for a major supplier such as they are that is really piss poor quality control.

• Like 1

now that were talking about this i'd like to share my story last tuesday at the game in epping. 

they were selling tops there. I picked one and tried it. It had a massive tear down the side. i said to the lady look ill buy this 1 for 50 bux, shes like umm okay u sure etc etc. I baught it. During the second half i was getting some dimmies, noticed the chick was gone, went to the other bird there and said " excuse me i bought this top and it had a rip down the side, showed her, i didn't show a receipt so 1. shes didnt do her job, but 2. im ultra convincing. anyway i swaped it for a non fucked one, and she didn't know i paid only 50 bux. soooooo i got a top for half price.

• Like 1

now that were talking about this i'd like to share my story last tuesday at the game in epping. 

they were selling tops there. I picked one and tried it. It had a massive tear down the side. i said to the lady look ill buy this 1 for 50 bux, shes like umm okay u sure etc etc. I baught it. During the second half i was getting some dimmies, noticed the chick was gone, went to the other bird there and said " excuse me i bought this top and it had a rip down the side, showed her, i didn't show a receipt so 1. shes didnt do her job, but 2. im ultra convincing. anyway i swaped it for a non fucked one, and she didn't know i paid only 50 bux. soooooo i got a top for half price.

I'm telling the Sheikh

• Like 5

I'm telling the Sheikh

I sent him a text he said its all good. 

Cheeky bugger!!

IP and email address sent to the club, along with a screenshot and sql dump of the forum database in case you try to dispute the screenshot.

Expect to receive a call first thing tomorrow morning.

• Like 3

Nope, will go down and send it today.. which is stupid because it means it costs me money to post it!

Kick up a stink over it mate. You shouldn't have to pay a cent. At the very least theyll give you free return postage. Best case they'll let you keep it and send you another jersey. I did that with a jacket when a snap button on the hood wasnt attached properly. Got to keep my money and the jacket :-D

Amazon?

Amazon are good like that.

Then you have cunts like Logitech Shop who are making me pay postage to return fucking defective items.

They are not doing anything wrong I suppose, if you bought from a store you have to drive the item back to the store, but it's bad business by them as offering free return postage removes a lot of the risk associated with buying online and will only help their sales.

Mate thats fuckin sweet!!!

I bet you had that plan in mind as soon as you offered her $50 for it lol

• Like 1

Mate thats fuckin sweet!!!

I bet you had that plan in mind as soon as you offered her $50 for it lol

wont lie, it was the dim sims i was enjoying...then it all came to me. 

but i was wrapped. 

ive worn it every night since my mrs hates me coz its stinks of BO now an i need to wash it tonight but i ware it when i play fifa. 

everyone loves a bargan. 

Kick up a stink over it mate. You shouldn't have to pay a cent. At the very least theyll give you free return postage. Best case they'll let you keep it and send you another jersey. I did that with a jacket when a snap button on the hood wasnt attached properly. Got to keep my money and the jacket :-D

Amazon?

Amazon are good like that.

Then you have cunts like Logitech Shop who are making me pay postage to return fucking defective items.

They are not doing anything wrong I suppose, if you bought from a store you have to drive the item back to the store, but it's bad business by them as offering free return postage removes a lot of the risk associated with buying online and will only help their sales.

Norsestore.com :D

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought id let you all know, i rang up and complained again because they weren't sending me another one any time soon as stock doesnt come in till january in L size apparently. So they refunded me and are sending me back the misprinted one as well

so if you see a guy wearing a garrucio 19 jersey, dont think badly of me. i know how to spell.

it could say mutt on the back for all i care i got it for free

:up:  :up:

• Like 3

Just thought id let you all know, i rang up and complained again because they weren't sending me another one any time soon as stock doesnt come in till january in L size apparently. So they refunded me and are sending me back the misprinted one as well

so if you see a guy wearing a garrucio 19 jersey, dont think badly of me. i know how to spell.

it could say mutt on the back for all i care i got it for free

:up:  :up:

Should try peeling/steaming it off!

Is any of you having problems with the A League emblem peeling off?

Mine is starting to peel off and ive hand washed the fucker as well.

Called Nike and they said exactly the same thing Hazzaverx said about there being no stock available.

They told me i can send it back, but that i'd have to wait until January for new stoke and i told them, fuck that. I want something sorted out now so i have to email them a photo of it and go from there.

I'll be fucked if i have to wait until bloody January to get a new kit. The season will be 2/3rds of the way through

Called Nike and they said exactly the same thing Hazzaverx said about there being no stock available.

They told me i can send it back, but that i'd have to wait until January for new stoke and i told them, fuck that. I want something sorted out now so i have to email them a photo of it and go from there.

I'll be fucked if i have to wait until bloody January to get a new kit. The season will be 2/3rds of the way through

Exact same thing happened to me mate. Thank god for a friend who can hand sew things.

Yep, happened to my daughter's.

Turned it inside out and ironed back over it (using a thin cloth). Seems to have worked ok -it's now stuck back on.

Turned it inside out and ironed back over it (using a thin cloth). Seems to have worked ok -it's now stuck back on.

Gonna give that a go tonight mate.

Thanks for that.

Gonna give that a go tonight mate.

Thanks for that.

Tip-top mate, hope it works!