Melbourne Football

Song/Chant - We are Melburnians...

mitchellmcleod

I'm sorry but this has got to be the worst suggestion I have heard in my entire life. If we use this we will be the laughing stock of the A-league and the entire sporting scene of Australia. Use this oppurtunity to put more energy in the terrace this sh*t drains the vibe and does not get any body pumped

• Like 2

I'm sorry but this has got to be the worst suggestion I have heard in my entire life. If we use this we will be the laughing stock of the A-league and the entire sporting scene of Australia. Use this oppurtunity to put more energy in the terrace this sh*t drains the vibe and does not get any body pumped

just like you'll never walk alone?

It would make the hair on the back of your neck stand up. I guarantee you. All of our chants produce energy and this one would too!

didnt I propose this 2 months ago before I got shot down by people on this forum saying it was a Smurf club song/chant?

but anyways I endorse or not majority rules on this unfortunately!

opinions are currently 50/50 I reckon if we just gave it one go people would love it and would approve for sure.
  • Like 1

Can't believe so many are seemingly against this.

Same here... too much negativity lads we need to give this a go because the potential is huge.

The tingles!

I hate liverpool more than any other club and this was spine chilling, but ill second braveheart here.. we are melburnians is not the same haha

Edited by Hazzaverx

Can't believe so many are seemingly against this.

Same here... too much negativity lads we need to give this a go because the potential is huge.

Hairs on the back of my neck watching that! Brilliant idea imo, this would set us apart from the other a-league clubs. But it's up to @BeardedHeart (Tony) 

• Like 2