Melbourne Football

Etihad Derbies 2014/15

RFC56

Just got an email from Ticketmaster saying that tickets for both Etihad derbies go on sale tomorrow at 9:00am. Just wondering how can we buy tickets for the active area when we don't have our memberships yet. Also puzzled why they are selling the Feb 2015 derby so early.

Edited by RFC56
  • Like 1

I don't think there'll be any membership required for the away active area as it writes "On sale to general public at 9.00am". Unlike last season where there was a pre-sale for members to buy active tickets.

I guess so, but I thought that the FFA was restricting access to active areas this year to members only.

is the price reduced for members for etihad derbies like it is for the ones at AAMI park or will we have to buy a full priced ticket

It's a victory home game so it's full price

is the price reduced for members for etihad derbies like it is for the ones at AAMI park or will we have to buy a full priced ticket

thanks for that

thanks for that

Don't forget the $9.50 "print-your-own-ticket" fee!

Will be cool to experience a game with the seats in at Etihad! The only positive in going to that stadium twice in a season. They really need to rid of the two category's of away tickets though.

Having two categories of away tickets is best. Cost of retards who buy away tickets and then complain they are in the middle of the active section.

Will be cool to experience a game with the seats in at Etihad! The only positive in going to that stadium twice in a season. They really need to rid of the two category's of away tickets though.

Having two categories of away tickets is best. Cost of retards who buy away tickets and then complain they are in the middle of the active section. This - It's a necessary move.

Having two categories of away tickets is best. Cost of retards who buy away tickets and then complain they are in the middle of the active section.

Exactly the problem because in the past the active bay tickets have been the cheaper option of the two. Unless that's changed the problem will remain.

Exactly the problem because in the past the active bay tickets have been the cheaper option of the two. Unless that's changed the problem will remain. When is this not the case for an A-League game?

The Reserved Seating Allocation is always more expensive than the Active Allocation...

Looking on the website doesn't look like you can buy active yet for city at least

you can, have to go to reserved seating then select the seats you want. 37$ for full adult is a bit rich, im fortunate im a concession and only have to pay 25$. Which section we filling up first, 16 or 17?

• Like 1

Sorry but you would have to pay ME to go to Etihad to watch anything the place is a shithole!

I totally agree, total dump but IT'S A DERBY!!

imagine winning and seeing tards leave their cave in tears again!!!!

Did I mention it's a first ever mcfc derby

• Like 1

Fill any bay you like first as long as we make as much noise as possible.

I would love to beat the tards in the stands at their own game. Im sure we can sell out the active area and areas around the active section to gather as much noise, discipline, chants and atmosphere going.

I cant wait I have my ticket already for the derby for the active section this is going to be a treat!

#werenotsmallweonlyhatetards

• Like 3

Sorry but you would have to pay ME to go to Etihad to watch anything the place is a shithole!

agree agree

just asked D'wife if we were going to this match, then I remembered the time that it took to get out of the car park, plus the cost of a beer, plus the Victory Wankers I had to sit next to at the match, I'll watch at the local pub!

agree agree

just asked D'wife if we were going to this match, then I remembered the time that it took to get out of the car park, plus the cost of a beer, plus the Victory Wankers I had to sit next to at the match, I'll watch at the local pub! 1- catch the train

2- don't buy beer/ or drink enough pregame

3- buy a city reserve seat

4- watch it at the game with all the other Melbourne supporters

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...