Melbourne Football

Individual Opposition Team Chants

BeardedHeart

I did post this in another topic, but then realized this topic was much more suited to this chant.

@ The Victards

OH CITY (or MELBOURNE CITY)

WHAT DO WE SEE

LOOKS LIKE DARK BLUE SHIT TO ME

WITH A KNICK-KNACK PADDYWHACK GIVE THOSE DOGS A BONE

MELBOURNE VICTORY FUCK OFF HOME

Any good??

• Like 6

i dont know about the app but i will be writing up a list of opposition chants and posting. that doesnt mean i wont come up with some from the top of my head on game day

yeah i get that you want to keep some as a surprise but i think to be as loud as possible we need to be really organised and have an official list written up and posted everywhere, so everyone knows the words and the tune come match day

• Like 2

i dont know about the app but i will be writing up a list of opposition chants and posting. that doesnt mean i wont come up with some from the top of my head on game day

yeah i get that you want to keep some as a surprise but i think to be as loud as possible we need to be really organised and have an official list written up and posted everywhere, so everyone knows the words and the tune come match day I'm with you on this one mate. I think we need all the chants to be on the app!

• Like 1

yeah i get that you want to keep some as a surprise but i think to be as loud as possible we need to be really organised and have an official list written up and posted everywhere, so everyone knows the words and the tune come match day I'm with you on this one mate. I think we need all the chants to be on the app!

or on a dedicated Melburnian youtube channel.

Edited by elieanid
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

let's stick to simple chants, how often does this need to be said!!! the Melbourne calls, the "oleoleole we are melbourne, we are city...", "oh city, city, whatever will be will be", the 1,2,3 clap, "we are Melbourne and we will be the greatest team, etc..."

stop introducing new chants every game!!! 

let's stick to simple chants, how often does this need to be said!!! the Melbourne calls, the "oleoleole we are melbourne, we are city...", "oh city, city, whatever will be will be", the 1,2,3 clap, "we are Melbourne and we will be the greatest team, etc..."

i agree, but we can't just use 5 chants for 90 minutes. We also need at least one chant against the team we're versing, so if we don't have one for Adelaide then yes a new one needs to be introduced.

i agree, but we can't just use 5 chants for 90 minutes. We also need at least one chant against the team we're versing, so if we don't have one for Adelaide then yes a new one needs to be introduced.

It's not just 5, there's "come on Melbourne" calls, player songs, like for Hoffman, Mooy, Duff, etc... etc... there's plenty of material here to keep us going for 90 minutes.

still need at least one chant against Adelaide

It's not just 5, there's "come on Melbourne" calls, player songs, like for Hoffman, Mooy, Duff, etc... etc... there's plenty of material here to keep us going for 90 minutes.

• 4 weeks later...