Melbourne Football

Melbourne City V CCM Sunday 7th of September

Dylan

Central Coast Mariners are pleased to announce that football fans around Australia and globally will be able to stream the Club’s friendly against Melbourne City from Oakes Oval, Lismore this Sunday LIVE on www.CCMariners.com.au.

The Mariners have again teamed up with local Central Coast company, VPA Productions, to provide a live stream option to supporters via the Club’s website.

The stream (#LiveFromLismore) will be presented with the on-ground support of Melbourne City FC, as both Clubs aim to service and engage with their supporter base in the lead up to Hyundai A-League season ten.

Over 8,000 interested football fans from some 80 countries logged on to the Central Coast Mariners’ last live stream on Wednesday 20 August when the yellow and navy defeated South Coast Wolves 1-0 at WIN Stadium, Wollongong in the Westfield FFA Cup.

With Melbourne City FC’s Westfield FFA Cup live stream for their game against Sydney FC in August also achieving impressive interest, it is hoped that Sunday’s stream will be the Mariners’ biggest and best yet.

Mariners Chief Executive Officer, Mr Bruce Stalder, said that the Club is excited by the chance to take the game and the City of Lismore into the homes of football fans around the world.

“Over 5,000 supporters are expected to be at Oakes Oval on Sunday for our friendly against Melbourne City, and if that’s the case it would be a truly tremendous response from the people of Lismore and the spectacular Far North Coast,” Stalder said. “With our live stream the game will be accessible to people all around the globe, so anyone who can’t physically be at Oakes Oval can still be part of the action.”

“We envisage live streams becoming a regular part of our pre-seasons if and when possible, and will continue to look for innovative ways to deliver content to our supporters for the good of the game, as well as the growth and development of our Club brand,” he said.

Kick-off between Central Coast Mariners and Melbourne City from Oakes Oval in Lismore is at 2:30pm. #LiveFromLismore will commence approximately ten minutes earlier.

Central Coast Mariners vs. Melbourne City

Sunday 7 September 2014

Oakes Oval, Lismore

Kick-off: 2:30pm

Tickets: Visit www.visitlismore.com.au to purchase match tickets

Good to get a stream for this one too

Edited by Dylan

I agree with you "In My Heart" the CCM will struggle this season..

I will be steaming this game and what I'm looking for is a vast improvement in performance from City players. Koren if he plays should show more of his quality and link up player with Duff, and Williams. Mooy should completely dominated the centre of Midfield.

City should win but the performance is more important, with just over a month until season 10 kicks off we should be seeing the team hit there straps and start to send warnings to other A-league teams ... it's a big game from many reasons..

Pre-seasons are intrinsically pretty boring. And A-League pre-seasons are probably the worst, given their 7-8 month duration. Every pre-season I'm surprised that a lot more people (including myself) don't tune out until the season starts, but I guess that's all a sign of A-League teams being well supported.

LIVE STREAM: Melbourne City FC face the Mariners in Lismore

Thursday, 4 September 2014

Melbourne City FC's clash with the Central Coast Mariners in Lismore will be broadcasted on live stream.

In conjunction with the Central Coast Mariners, Melbourne City FC will be providing a live stream of Sunday's pre-season match, live from Oakes Oval in Lismore.

Similar to Melbourne City FC's collaboration with Sydney FC to stream the Round of 32 Westfield FFA Cup live from Ballarat, the match will give supporters live visual and audio coverage via both club websites.

With Melbourne City FC hosting all 13 home matches at AAMI Park during the Hyundai A-League 2014/15 season, the opportunity to bring the A-League to regional Australia remains an important aim for the Club as it continues to take the sport to regional areas.

The Club has held pre-season fixtures in Ballarat, Alice Springs and Bendigo and travels to Lismore on Saturday for the third consecutive pre-season against an A-League opponent 

The Club also looks forward to bringing the game to fans wherever they are in the world; the FFA Cup stream in Ballarat saw over 70,000 tune in during the match against Sydney FC from all corners of the globe. 

Match Details

Pre-season Match

Sunday 7 September 2014 

Melbourne City FC v Central Coast Mariners

Oakes Oval, Lismore

Kick-Off: 2:30pm

Tickets

Tickets selling fast at www.visitlismore.com.au

http://www.melbournecityfc.com.au/article/live-stream-melbourne-city-fc-face-mariners-in-lismore/1digr5k3agu3x1bp2v7qkhfgcv

Edited by Murfy1

70,000 watched our FFA Cup stream? jesus christ

Well that would be 70 001 if what you say is correct.

Seriously though my first thought was a typo!  Can't believe that either us or the sky blues would have that kind of pulling power.  No wonder the bloody thing kept going down.

I was thinking a typo too, but Man City did post the stream link from their Facebook page so it isn't outside the realm of possibility.

Seriously though my first thought was a typo!  Can't believe that either us or the sky blues would have that kind of pulling power.  No wonder the bloody thing kept going down.

I remember when watching the game the commentators were talking about how people were tweeting them from Croatia, Brazil etc and how they were watching the game so i guess in that aspect its not that surprising, just shows how football mad some people are rofl 

I was thinking a typo too, but Man City did post the stream link from their Facebook page so it isn't outside the realm of possibility.

Man City have fifteen million likes on Facebook... 

Redmayne,

Wielaert,

Kisnorbo,

Murdocca,

Ramsay,

Koren,

Mooy,

Marino,

Duff,

Dugandzic,

Archibald (T).

Subs:

Velaphi,

Brown,

Retre,

Symeoy (T),

Dekker (T),

King (T).

Missing: Williams, Kalmar, Germano, Melling, Chapman, Mauk, Garuccio.

Edited by jw1739