Melbourne Football

Futsal

morphine

If it's at Melbourne Girls College than it's APSIC.

Indeed it is. What happened? Why are they no good?

Had a vendetta against one of the teams I played in, kept banning us from their leagues, including after only one game at one of their leagues.

Probably have a APSIC wide ban now.

Edited by Tesla

Had a vendetta against one of the teams I played in, kept banning us from their leagues, including after only one game at one of their leagues.

Probably fair enough too ;)

It definitely was, but they're still cunts.

First result on google for APSIC.

I think you mean APISC. I played at Albert Park, South Yarra and Richmond and i'm pretty sure that's all APISC. I don't know if they were cunts but it was getting towards rip off levels for game fees before i quit.

First result on google for APSIC.

I think you mean APISC. I played at Albert Park, South Yarra and Richmond and i'm pretty sure that's all APISC. I don't know if they were cunts but it was getting towards rip off levels for game fees before i quit.

Yeah, that's who I meant.

Have you actually found anywhere that's cheaper in similar locations and is run fairly professionally?

It wouldn't be cheap to run a futsal league.

It's always indirect.

Unless it's a deflected shot.

Either way, must have minimum 2 touches before scoring from kick off.

The team i played in at Richmond used the tactic of having a forward posting up on the opposition keeper and then our keeper would throw the ball straight at the goal, probably 1 out of 4 times it would deflect off somebody and score a goal, best and dirtiest futsal tactic ever :P

It's always indirect.

The team i played in at Richmond used the tactic of having a forward posting up on the opposition keeper and then our keeper would throw the ball straight at the goal, probably 1 out of 4 times it would deflect off somebody and score a goal, best and dirtiest futsal tactic ever :P

With all due respect, it must have been a pretty shit league. Or the opposition keeper was a pussy.

It's always indirect.

With all due respect, it must have been a pretty shit league. Or the opposition keeper was a pussy.

LOL not offended, i am shit at futsal, that's why i'm not offering to fill in. I think Richmond div 2. But nah it works, you'd be surprised, it's hard for the keeper to get a hold on the ball when you're blocking them pretty heavily so they would usually just own goal it by deflection.

B to make him fuck up.

Edited by schwarzgelb