Melbourne Football

The Glory Hole Crypto Pyramid (Perth Thread)

Dylan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, IssySG said:

Horrendous kit aside, does anyone know where I can watch the game tonight? Is it on SBS or Foxtel or something?

Scratch that, just found out SBS are playing at @ 9:00

Is that 9:00 am or pm trying to work out what time that will be in Cyprus

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

FFA and other clubs have serious doubts around the legitimacy of the LFE. I wonder if they will even approve it. 

I know it’s wrong to base my opinion on this, but that Aylward bloke just looks like a shark and his interview with the Perth radio station was terrible, he couldn’t even explain how it all works.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Harrison said:

FFA and other clubs have serious doubts around the legitimacy of the LFE. I wonder if they will even approve it. 

I know it’s wrong to base my opinion on this, but that Aylward bloke just looks like a shark and his interview with the Perth radio station was terrible, he couldn’t even explain how it all works.  

My God if you’d ask him to present himself as the text book obvious spiv he wouldn’t have changed a thing. 
might be an awesome guy and businessman but just presented as a petty criminal.

• 2 weeks later...

No doubt this news will come as a huge shock to everyone here, but fox sports are reporting (A 6PR story)that Jim Aylward is being sued for fraud in the UK and it is also alleged that Aylward is not his real name and he has a prior conviction for fraud.

original 6PR report:

https://www.6pr.com.au/podcast/exclusive-investigation-lfe-sued-for-us2-2m-and-who-is-jim-aylward/

Edited by Shahanga
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Shahanga said:

No doubt this news will come as a huge shock to everyone here, but fox sports are reporting (A 6PR story)that Jim Aylward is being sued for fraud in the UK and it is also alleged that Aylward is not his real name and he has a prior conviction for fraud.

original 6PR report:

https://www.6pr.com.au/podcast/exclusive-investigation-lfe-sued-for-us2-2m-and-who-is-jim-aylward/

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...