n i k o

Brisbane Roar

332 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Jovan said:

Very light.

If this happened at lower level. That is, unnecessary contact made from one club official to cause another club official to fall to the ground you get a much bigger penalty. 

Years if not life bans. I'm not suggesting a life ban but 4 games is an absolute joke. These sorts of decisions are the reason why this game struggles to move into the mainstream. 

They would have seen its 4 games if the season left and made it clean for themselves by issuing a 4 game ban. No one can touch the brother of the golden child of Australian football. 

3 minutes ago, n i k o said:

They would have seen its 4 games if the season left and made it clean for themselves by issuing a 4 game ban. No one can touch the brother of the golden child of Australian football. 

True. 

Also means he will be able to sit on the bench for Adelaides opening game next season if the rumours are correct. 

Broich (aged 36) leaving Brisbane at the end of this season.

For those who missed it, Jamie Young cut himself pretty badly on a broken net hook when Roar played Muangthong United in the ACL on Wednesday night. He required 26 stitches in his arm and may miss the Victory final. Disgraceful that this has even happened. 

Roar might have to sign another keeper under the emergency rules because Theo is out too. 

b4f52ab2cf9ed337c354f0060c6a2f1a.jpeg

lol signed khalfallah, there goes south's big announcement :lowy::lowy::lowy:

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, n i k o said:

Fined 17k by the AFC

For not providing 3-course meals to officials ha+. The Thailand side got fined the same amount for having rusty goal posts slicing open Youngs arm ha+++

2 hours ago, haz said:

For not providing 3-course meals to officials ha+. The Thailand side got fined the same amount for having rusty goal posts slicing open Youngs arm ha+++

Tweet from Adam Peacock:

"They had an allowance for the $80 buffet at their 5 star hotel.
But blew up because they couldn't get the $110 seafood buffet.
True. Story."

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, haz said:

Simply appalling.  

1 person likes this

AFC needs to be split in two. East and West and East can include Oceania

1 person likes this