Melbourne Football

Brisbane Roar

n i k o

Donachie has always looked good when filling in for Smith or North. With the room in the cap from Smith and Miller leaving they can possibly sort out their problems with another attacking midfielder and striker.

You think so?  They need to sort out off the field first (not the only club who needs to do that).  Right now they are in crisis.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Get ready for a huge shock announcement will rock A-league and Brisbane. #massive

this roar story IS huge

This Roar story is too sensitive..need to check facts first. Have been told others are on to it as well. As @SocStoppageTime indicated it

is BIG IF it is correct

would be great if they got titles stripped for match fixing (perth gf berisha dive) or something else

Why would you want the leagues reputation tarnished :droy: I'll never understand some peoples opinions

drugs would be worse for the league

would be going back to that "darkest day in australian sport" 

would be great if they got titles stripped for match fixing (perth gf berisha dive) or something else

Why would you want the leagues reputation tarnished :droy: I'll never understand some peoples opinions

Match fixing is leaps and bounds worse than drugs.

Not that I'm condoning illicit substances in the slightest but at least with drugs there still remains the element of unpredictability in sport, whereas match fixing is match fixing. It would have waaaaaaaaaaaaay more severe repercussions for the game in this country.

• Like 3

Match fixing is leaps and bounds worse than drugs.

Not that I'm condoning illicit substances in the slightest but at least with drugs there still remains the element of unpredictability in sport, whereas match fixing is match fixing. It would have waaaaaaaaaaaaay more severe repercussions for the game in this country.

if it's performance enhancing stuff it would look horrible as they won the league last season

someone posted this but doubt it would "rock the league" - 'Rumours' that Brisbane Roar players caught betting on their own matches. Nothing confirmed yet.

Does it matter though. Saying salary cap breaches "would be great" as opposed to drugs signifies your either being an idiot or simply don't have a very good grasp of the English language.

if it benefits us then yes, it "would be great"

What benefit????

Makes no sense bringing the game down and ultimately affecting the club you support.

I think he's saying Brisbane will be impeded if they are found of salary cap breaches, in turn giving us an easy escape from not making finals. If we make finals it should be because we have earnt it and not becuase its been handed to us. To me it's far from a great situaiton.

Let's not forget the games implications in all of this as well. No one that supports football wins in this scenario.

I think he's saying Brisbane will be impeded if they are found of salary cap breaches, in turn giving us an easy escape from not making finals. If we make finals it should be because we have earnt it and not becuase its been handed to us. To me it's far from a great situaiton.

Let's not forget the games implications in all of this as well. No one that supports football wins in this scenario.

Yeah I understood that what Thrillhouse was saying. But it's no benefit. Okay we get a final game, great well lose anyway, and for the next 10 years we have to put up with BS about the game.

Hopefully it's just scuttlebutt and nothing eventuates at the Roar.

D1ruphkL_bigger.jpegRay Gatt ‏@Gatty54  2m2 minutes ago

FFA says there are absolutely NO dramas OR major feel good stories at Brisbane Roar. So that shld end good, bad and the funny speculation

Well that was fun...

What is the world coming to when you can't rely on internet rumors?

You mean soccer stoppage time are talking shit again? Never would have guessed

Does it matter though. Saying salary cap breaches "would be great" as opposed to drugs signifies your either being an idiot or simply don't have a very good grasp of the English language.

if it benefits us then yes, it "would be great" What benefit????

Making finals.

Would people seriously be happy making finals at the expense of another team on a technicality? It would be a hallow victory and I sure as hell wouldn't be celebrating.

I didn't care that Carlton made it at the expense of Essendon.

But anyway, doesn't seem that anything serious has even happened to Brisbane so we could forget about it.

Would people seriously be happy making finals at the expense of another team on a technicality? It would be a hallow victory and I sure as hell wouldn't be celebrating.

I didn't care that Carlton made it at the expense of Essendon.

But anyway, doesn't seem that anything serious has even happened to Brisbane so we could forget about it.

Made it even better that we beat 5th placed Richmond and destroyed their fans' hopes and dreams ahaha

• Like 1