Melbourne Football

Brisbane Roar

n i k o

That's schmick. And I love that they managed to work around the HAL logo without fucking up the design.

I still think the badge looks like something you would see on one of those fake "vintage" t-shirts from Target but overall great kit.

Edited by KSK_47
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

logo the worst in the league? hardly.

Lol. Who are you talking to? To the posts from a month ago

Oh right. Sorry.

Fwiw I would say Victory have one of the better designed logos in the league.its not great but not the worst. Worst would be Perth or Sydney for me. Of course that's all a matter of opinion.

Am I in the minority when I say I've always thought Sydney's logo is class and Victory's looks like shit and is essentially a Big V/Arsenal rip off?

I'm surprised no-one else has brought up the fact the victory logo is a rip off of arsenal's logo, right down to the font.

Both equally disgraceful! :D

Edited by Pete Heartspur
  • Like 1

My ranking of logos:

Western Sydney Wanderers

Wellington Phoenix

Brisbane Roar

Central Coast Mariners

Melbourne City

Melbourne Victory

Newcastle Jets

Sydney FC

Perth Glory

Adelaide United

I think our logo is okay and it's much better than our old one imo, but I just think there's too much going on for it to be a really great emblem. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think this Mulvey sacking (if it happens, but it seems likely, the chairman was in the press only a week or so ago talking about "where they would get their next coach from", which I thought was both ominous and disrespectful) has more to do with club politics than anything else.  The guy won the league last year, having successfully turned around a team that was struggling under Vidosic.  He also impressed in his time at Gold Coast, both in the youth team then in his short stint in the top job.

• 3 weeks later...