Melbourne Football

Brisbane Roar

n i k o

Says Albania from 2006 onwards. Was he from somewhere else before??

He has never played for a club in Albania, let alone the country...just has the 2 appearances for Macedonia.

Edited by MKD

Sorry guys miscommunication, I was talking about berisha regarding international duty.

Yeah your right MKD. In Wikipedia it says "is a football player from the Republic of Macedonia of Albanian descent." Maybe it's just journalists putting a spin on the roar signing a player from the 'same' country.

• Like 1

Born in Makedonski, raised in Albania to Albanian parents.

Seems a nice bloke, and good feedback from what I've heard of his training sessions. Can finish.

Not too bothered about the big names - you blokes can have those, we will have shiny silverware ;)

Out of interest are you one of those Liverpool nerds who follows like 50 different sporting teams in 10 different sporting codes, attending each of the local team's games and buying all of the corresponding Merchandise?

Edited by cadete
  • Like 3

Seems a nice bloke, and good feedback from what I've heard of his training sessions. Can finish.

Not too bothered about the big names - you blokes can have those, we will have shiny silverware ;)

Out of interest are you one of those Liverpool nerds who follows like 50 different sporting teams in 10 different sporting codes, attending each of the local team's games and buying all of the corresponding Merchandise?

Yes he is

Raised in Albania? Where did you get this information from?

Btw it's Macedonia, not Makedonski.

• 4 weeks later...

I quite like it tbh

Me too. May even be the best one in the league. They did go for a more traditional soccer look, but it still also looks very modern. I think they've hit the nail on the head in terms of making a logo/badge for a modern football team without looking like some crap American sports shit and without looking like some wannabe 100 year old club when it isn't.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 2