Melbourne Football

Melburnians New Badge | OFFCIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Fingman

Been an active supporter (Yarraside) since foundation of Heart. I must admit, I like the logo I like.

The name, however, doesn't work for me- it's sounds too childish and cliche/cheesy.

In saying that, I will continue to support the active support as it's where I feel at home. That south end is my home away from home.

• Like 2

Sorry fellas I can't let this go..

Option 4 is so shit that I'm afraid it will turn off supporters from being active at matches because they won't want to associate themselves with a cheer squad that has a banner that looks like that. It could do more harm than good...

We should  go with option 3 make me hang myself and save the embarrassment. For the good of the club  :up:  :up:  :up:  :up:  :up:  :up:  :up:  :up:  :up:  :up:  :up:  :up:  :up:  :up:  :up:  :up:

nice one champ..

Sorry fellas I can't let this go..

Option 4 is so shit that I'm afraid it will turn off supporters from being active at matches because they won't want to associate themselves with a cheer squad that has a banner that looks like that. It could do more harm than good...

We should go with option 3 and save the embarrassment. For the good of the club :)

I don't know man, no. 3 being basically the Man City logo surrounded by the Yarraside wreath and ball is pretty cringey.

There was a vote and it won, and it's just a logo, and i probably won't even wear any supporter gear anyways, so who fucking cares?

There was a vote and it didn't win.... Option 3 had 3 more votes then Option 4!

But apparently people made "dud accounts" (which people did for both sides).... And surprisingly Option 4 won.