Melbourne Football

Melburnians stickers

Tbitm

This might sound stupid, but any chance of making these stickers good enough to be able to stick on the car window.

Did that with the YSIDE sticker and that lasted about a week lol

Not having a go but it is probably best to not stick a Soccer Supporter Group sticker on your car with the amount of dodgy Victoree Muzza's walking around these days...

• Like 1

This might sound stupid, but any chance of making these stickers good enough to be able to stick on the car window.

Did that with the YSIDE sticker and that lasted about a week lol

Not having a go but it is probably best to not stick a Soccer Supporter Group sticker on your car with the amount of dodgy Victoree Muzza's walking around these days...

Fair point mate.

I actually woulding mind them destroying my car just so i can get the insurance money and upgrade to a new car hahaha

HPn9aiq.png?1                                                                               jmIHLl3.png?1

This american captain font is perfect haha

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't think it matters if it says Melburnians on the sticker, infact Id say it's better if it does because the more stickers up around the city and even interstate/overseas the better and if anyone has designs or ideas for stickers then post them and if people like them get some made up to sell because I know I'd buy plenty of different stickers off people!!

Don't think it matters if it says Melburnians on the sticker, infact Id say it's better if it does because the more stickers up around the city and even interstate/overseas the better and if anyone has designs or ideas for stickers then post them and if people like them get some made up to sell because I know I'd buy plenty of different stickers off people!!

I think his point is that stickers and the fundraising behind them should be done by the core group, rather than people making their own and potentially profiting off them.

I think his point is that stickers and the fundraising behind them should be done by the core group, rather than people making their own and potentially profiting off them. Fair point then,

But all I'm trying to say is that im sure they won't mind aslong as it helps spread the word of the Melburnians.

I'm only 15 and I'm still going to be putting money into helping the Melburnians so I don't see why everyone else can't help out even if it's only a small contribution.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

STICKER ANNOUNCEMENT.

Sticker will be avaliable from Perth (tomorrow) onwards until sold out. This may be your last opportunity to get ahold of the first designed melburnians stickers.

50c each or 15 for $5.

Available from the pub 2pm onwards, ask for KD.

See you guys then.

(Also available throughout the game)

Edited by Demon_Heart
  • Like 1