Melbourne Football

Melburnians Scarf

Jimmy

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

69dgdk.jpg

I do love it. imo it just needs to say Melburnians or Melbourne or something along those lines on it so that the link to the club/city is more obvious.

I can't say that it didn't catch my eye! Fucking looks shit hot. I always liked the limited edition red and white scarf, Melbourne Heart released in the first two years. 

Could work with 'M47' stitched into it? Has to be subtly placed though.

Also, i'd like to see it with some red and blue on the scarf ends, maybe? Just to see if it's too much color? 

Edit: Take my money!

Edit 2: I'd also like to see a quote or message of some sort instead of 'Football Scarf' in the badge. Maybe something heartening like 'Success Through Loyalty' or along those lines.

Edit 3: Take my money lol 

Edited by Deviant
  • Like 1

69dgdk.jpg

What works with this scarf is it's simple. One thing I'd get rid of is mhfc on the tag. No need for it there.

The other thing with the scarf is don't skimp out on quality for the sake of a few bucks. I'd be happy to pay an extra ten or twenty bucks for better quality.

Here is just another idea for both scarf and logo.

MScarf.jpg

Could you have M47 or something different on the flip side instead of Melburnians? Why not "The Heart(s)" I'm keen for heart to continue on as a nickname. The club is only dead if we let it die.
  • Like 2

69dgdk.jpg

What works with this scarf is it's simple. One thing I'd get rid of is mhfc on the tag. No need for it there.

The other thing with the scarf is don't skimp out on quality for the sake of a few bucks. I'd be happy to pay an extra ten or twenty bucks for better quality.

Well if we are using Savile Rogue scarfs you won't have to worry about it being cheap. Was one of the worst days of my life when some cunt stole my white, claret and blue one. Same one tesla posted. Do they do this colour LR9 or did you photoshop that?

ScarfDark.jpg

Ok last one for now.

The yellow in the scarf should really be a gold/bronze colour when produced in all the designs I have put up.

As Roma <3

Really?

I was thinking more Newcastle Jets myself TBH.

I was thinking the red and yellow need to be brightened up a bit and it's perfect :hmm: