Melbourne Football

Melburnians Scarf

Jimmy

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not creative at all. Not a bone in my body is, but just a thought here thinking out loud.

White. A sea of white. Would that look good? Could that be the predominant colours of our terrace?

Watching the Miami Heat playoff games (I know) the arena filled with White looked intimidating. Just a thought with merchandise etc to have a terrace color or predominant colours if you will.

Also with scarf designs and everything really, the more simple the better I reckon.

Looking forward to seeing some good designs.

Edited by Melburnian
  • Like 1

I'm not creative at all. Not a bone in my body is, but just a thought here thinking out loud.

White. A sea of white. Would that look good? Could that be the predominant colours of our terrace?

Watching the Miami Heat playoff games (I know) the arena filled with White looked intimidating. Just a thought with merchandise etc to have a terrace color or predominant colours if you will.

Also with scarf designs and everything really, the more simple the better I reckon.

Looking forward to seeing some good designs.

Last year's Yarraside scarves were predominantly white with the Melbourne (St. George) cross.

DMF1kDZ.png

If anyone takes this seriously....     :droy:

In all seriousness I do believe the terrace should remain apolitical as Yarraside as a group was

Edited by CALZALOL
  • Like 4

69dgdk.jpg

Will go good in my collection with this:

http://www.retrofootballclub.com/en/catalogue/cashmere-football-scarves/deluxe-bar-scarf-claret-sky-white

Yeh, coz I was claiming I designed a scarf, had it produced, took a photo of it and uploaded it, all in 20 minutes..  :hmm:

All I'm saying is it will go good with my other scarf mate. I'm a bit of a collector.

• Like 3

Yeh, coz I was claiming I designed a scarf, had it produced, took a photo of it and uploaded it, all in 20 minutes..  :hmm:

I am impressed with your photoshop skills regardless tbh! 

DMF1kDZ.png

In all seriousness I do believe the terrace should remain apolitical as Yarraside as a group was

you suck

• Like 1

DMF1kDZ.png

you suck

:lol: