Melbourne Football

New Forum Theme

Tesla

As you guys can (hopefully) see, the forum theme has been changed.

It's not completely finalised, so feel free to post if there are any issues with colours conflicting and making things hard to see, or if you think anything needs changing, there are quite a few small things that I'd like to change but I'll leave it for another night.

Chromes fucked, I can view the new changes in pr0n mode and in IE, but normal Chrome doesnt change.

Fucking chrome and it's incorrectly implemented caching.

Though it's working for me.

Edited by Tesla

2 things

- at the bottom left it had change theme, i changed back to the old one but the "change theme" link disappeared so won't let me change back. not really fussed about the theme but thought i'd let you know.

- need a link back to the melbournefootball.com page from the forum, unless i can't find it?

edit; am on firefox not chrome so i think my problem might be different to the ones above

Edited by yelawolf
  • Like 1

- need a link back to the melbournefootball.com page from the forum, unless i can't find it?

Good call, will add it to the to do list. Definitely need to work on integrating the 2 as much as possible.

The minimalistic look is nice. I'm a fan. But the Favicon and Melbourne Football . com needs work. Forgive this post if it's still being worked on. If i was good with that sort of stuff, i'd make one for perusal, unfortunately im not :(

KUTGW guys. It's appreciated.

The minimalistic look is nice. I'm a fan. But the Favicon and Melbourne Football . com needs work. Forgive this post if it's still being worked on. If i was good with that sort of stuff, i'd make one for perusal, unfortunately im not :(

The favicon works. Did you do what Tesla said above?

IF the favicon isnt updated in chrome (or it's showing the defauly IPB one):

Go to http://forum.melbournefootball.com/favicon.ico and when it loads click refresh, and then your favicon should be updated

Can we have a background on the main page? so that the forum content is easier to distinguish? Like how before the changes is was a dark background or something 

Check your monitor settings. The background is differently to the content section, and it is distinguishable.

Your colour or contrast settings might be out on your screen.

The favicon works. Did you do what Tesla said above?

IF the favicon isnt updated in chrome (or it's showing the defauly IPB one):

Go to http://forum.melbournefootball.com/favicon.ico and when it loads click refresh, and then your favicon should be updated

That wasn't what i meant, i can see it. I like the idea behind it, but i think the blue ring needs to be that little bit thicker. And so does the Melbourne Football.com font. 

• 5 years later...