Melbourne Football

Melbourne City FC Terrace | OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Fingman

Ask a silly question I suppose...but the club has a badge, as does MelbourneFootball.com, so where and when will the Melburnians badge be used?

Can potentially bw used on social Media, scarves, chant sheets, banners/flags, stickers, the official app. All sorts of stuff.

As Al Gore would say, I demand a recount!

With:

a). Option 1 (without the scarf & beer. Maybe replace soccer ball with a stylised heart)

b ) Option 3 (with Melbourne Heart's stylised heart instead of love heart and "Vires Acquirit Eundo")

c). Option 4 (with the right stripe changed to skyblue & a little 'dark' blue).

This...love it

Western Sydney started of with a bang and we need to do the same.

The Victory Supporters Page on facebook have suggested that they are back in business dont know if that means they wont be protesting but, they do want to be the #1 terrace in Australia again.

so I say this to you all......I believe us Melburnians can give them a good run, if we organise ourselves quickly and in a disciplined manner, we can show our neighbours at Docklands that we may have started this new group within the last few weeks, we may be the new boys in the A League but.....we can show we can put on a great terrace and atmosphere with true passion and show them were not all bandwaggoners that would last for 10 rounds and then leave! 

Edited by elieanid
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

We got the expansion :up:

Well in to all those who bought a membership.

Out of curiosity, In the past have we actually ever sold out the active area? or come close?

Yeah. In the early days Heart capped active which killed the growth of the section.

Pretty sure it was technically at capacity every season, but when you make the section fully ticketed, each person who doesn't show up can't be replaced which makes the section emptier. Same will happen this season...

Ah, such awesome news! 

The biggest challenge now is to ensure everyone coming into the active area is aware of what's expected.

true. Doesn't matter how much promotion you put out though some people just won't get it or read it. I've put info out with things I've done. Send them msgs, flyers, told them directly, they still turn up and say, oh, I didn't know. WTF !! So for the core guys, don't get frustrated, sometimes you just have to accept some of the people you are dealing with are fucking numptys !!

4 seasons on we still have people coming in the active area complaining about people standing in bay 16 &18 !!

Ah, such awesome news!

The biggest challenge now is to ensure everyone coming into the active area is aware of what's expected.

true. Doesn't matter how much promotion you put out though some people just won't get it or read it. I've put info out with things I've done. Send them msgs, flyers, told them directly, they still turn up and say, oh, I didn't know. WTF !! So for the core guys, don't get frustrated, sometimes you just have to accept some of the people you are dealing with are fucking numptys !!

4 seasons on we still have people coming in the active area complaining about people standing in bay 16 &18 !! So bloody true!!!

Or they walk up to you and say "you're standing in my seat"

I told one couple to both go and eat dick and almost got kicked out.

Some drink from the fountain of knowledge

Some only gurgled

• Like 2

Ah, such awesome news!

4 seasons on we still have people coming in the active area complaining about people standing in bay 16 &18 !! So bloody true!!!

Some only gurgled

Yeah I got so sick of explaining to people AND STAFF!! that I cut the little map out and kept it with my membership so I could show them the map when they complained haha.

• Like 2

Ah, such awesome news!

Some only gurgled

Yeah I got so sick of explaining to people AND STAFF!! that I cut the little map out and kept it with my membership so I could show them the map when they complained haha.

THIS, OMG. 

Fair enough, some new fans don't really understand that there aren't specified seats in active. 

But the amount of times I've had to deal with AAMI staff not knowing what's going on, well... it's just hopelessly shit communication.

• Like 1

Ah, such awesome news!

Some only gurgled

THIS, OMG. 

Fair enough, some new fans don't really understand that there aren't specified seats in active. 

But the amount of times I've had to deal with AAMI staff not knowing what's going on, well... it's just hopelessly shit communication.

Best thing to say to security is that somebody is standing in your seat (which is hopefully in the middle), and you'll move when security get them out of your seat.

• 2 weeks later...