Melbourne Football

Melbourne City FC Terrace | OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Fingman

I commented that 1847 was stupid.

So that gets guzumped by something even more moronic with people wanting 2014. FFS PEOPLE!!

If you want to pay homage to our history, and to Melbourne Heart then why the fuck would you put 2014 ,the year that Heart officially was killed?

Seriously- NO FUCKING 1847 and no 2014 bullshit.

FMD!

Because 2014 was the year that the supporters group was established.

Right, so what? Who are they supporting?  Themselves?

Maybe go for a old school type of badge?

Incorporate Melbourne's skyline, a football, beer, olive wreathes around the outside of the logo something traditional?

Instead of this modern looking badge.

Just a thourght get creative lads too bad I'm garbage when it comes to photoshop etc

I'm convinced. Get rid of the '1847'. It has nothing to do with this supporter group or our club. 'Melburnians' is enough to connect us with the city and adding 1847 is not only overkill, it's irrelevant.

If we need to use a date, I'd say 2014 or possibly 2008. I'd be happy with either of those, just not 1847.

Agreed Pete.Also should we maybe look at a different shape badge to our clubs? Just a thought?

m_zps743aed37.png

My old bugbear with this logo is it looks too "English"

Oh sorry, I thought it looked like something out of Milan. 

I chose the tram because it is a pretty obvious symbol of Melbourne, we do have the largest tram network in the world.

Agreed Pete.Also should we maybe look at a different shape badge to our clubs? Just a thought?

m_zps743aed37.png My old bugbear with this logo is it looks too "English"

Oh sorry, I thought it looked like something out of Milan.

I chose the tram because it is a pretty obvious symbol of Melbourne, we do have the largest tram network in the world. Love the tram, Still a mint logo imonyarraside :)

Edited by Damiano

attachicon.gifimage.jpg Just wanted to contribute. I can't image edit for shit (clearly) so I did this in paint. Could someone enhance it for me using proper software?

arsenal_fc_old_logo.png

That's basically the old Arsenal Art Deco crest mate

Yeah, no good. No good at all!

Haha enough out of you mate  ;)

just scrap the date and put Heart of the City on the bottom. That's another option anyway.

That works too :) True

Why are we so stuck on this date thing?

Ha. So true. I think once the idea was suggested it just became necessary in everyone's head.

Still, it could be good. We just need to decide. I feel a poll coming on!

Some of you are the biggest whiny cunts in history. Who gives a fuck what the group is called or what the logo is? Does it change the way we chant for our team? Fuck no! This is such a small part of what active support is really about, it's amazing about how some of you care about something so trivial.