Melbourne Football

Sydney away round 1

Tbitm

All booked for the misses and I

I called them direct and got 2 tickets in Bay 2. Apparently Bay 3 wasnt available so id assume that its possibly sold out.

I was gonna book em online, but i dont want  to fly down for an away game with Bay 38 seats thinking i can just walk in and sit behind the goals only to get told i have to sit in my allocated seat.

This will also be the first away trip for my fiance and I...  can't wait!

Question though - I'm trying to buy tickets, but when I select Active Away - Bronze, it's allocating me Bay 38 (which is next to the Silver Away section on the sideline), rather than behind the goals... any idea what's up with that?

Wouldn't worry about it - never bovered buying before just rocked up and got the cheapest one at the ticket office and then made it to the away end. 

I personally wouldn't mind him not being ready for round 1. Would love nothing more than for Villa to make his debut for us at AAMI and not up in Sydney where the FFA would probably love it to be.

Plus, and more importantly really, him missing Round 1 means his last game would be the second Derby (if he played 10 games).

Edited by King Malta
  • Like 1

Hi everyone, Im ready for round 1. As funny as it seems I'm actually from Sydney but Melbourne city is my team. Got the interstate membership which is fantastic for an away supporter.

I'll be down for the first home match and Sydney at home at this stage.

Anyway, i'll be down in the active bronze area of sfs with the missus. can't wait.

Edited by interstatefan

Hi everyone, Im ready for round 1. As funny as it seems I'm actually from Sydney but Melbourne city is my team. Got the interstate membership which is fantastic for an away supporter.

Anyway, i'll be down in the active bronze area of sfs with the missus. can't wait.

Luke Sammut?

Luke Sammut?cant be. Surely luke doesn't have a missus?