Melbourne Football

Sydney away round 1

Tbitm

The misses and I are in.

This will be away trip no 5 for me. Not a fan of Sydney, but surely it will be a hell of a lot better than that fuckin try to WanderingwhenillgetjumpedstabbedLand. My god what a terrible experience that was.

If what im hearing from other supporters is correct, we're gonna have bloody good numbers in the away bay.

Yeah this is going to be my first away trip as well. Going to be massive

we definitely should be working on making it a massive trip. If your going to make just one trip this season and you're undecided which one, make it this one.

I've got me + 1. I havnt started to ask but should be able to get at least another 2 to make the trip.

Post flight deals in here when you see them, tiger do 'tiger Tuesdays' which is how I got $80 return from tullamarine last time I went to sydney.

Edited by Tbitm

Good to see Hedaik is 'repping' both Crips & Bloods colours. We are thinking of a road trip from 'da Bellarine hood', if our 'bitches' give us a leave pass for the weekend. Maybe we should fly from Avalon, but we are old as well as old skool and road trips just seem to be the way we do things. Its a great excuse to eat pies all day and listen to tunes on the stereo. Helps if someone has a work car with paid petrol of course...

Good to see Hedaik is 'repping' both Crips & Bloods colours. We are thinking of a road trip from 'da Bellarine hood', if our 'bitches' give us a leave pass for the weekend. Maybe we should fly from Avalon, but we are old as well as old skool and road trips just seem to be the way we do things. Its a great excuse to eat pies all day and listen to tunes on the stereo. Helps if someone has a work car with paid petrol of course...

I drove to sydney for an away trip once. Never again.

• Like 1