Melbourne Football

World Cup Betting

MaliMate

Legit serious before the tournament I joked with mates about finding odds on Suarez biting someone at the WC. No intentions of even putting a cent on it just wanted to see the odds for lolz. Genuinely amazed that he's done it again. Cunt has serious issues.

I'm sure most have already heard about the bloke who backed it in Norway @ $180.

• Like 1

Pretty glad I put money on Netherlands to win the WC before that Spain game even ended, look at that run they have: Mexico ain't too bad and then the winner of Greece vs Costa Rica. Then they'll probably verse Argentina in the semis, but that's too be expected once you hit that stage.

Netherlands @1.91 to reach semi finals

Seems a sure bet with Mexico and then Costa Rica/Greece to come...

Mexico are playing some quality football at the moment, wouldn't be too quick to write them off!

of course !

not completely writing them off, but you surely must say the Dutch are favourites... 

have put a bit on my boy Jimmy from Columbia to win the best player

what's it paying?

definitely a good proxy for columbia winning against brazil, except I assume it's paying more?

Edited by Tesla

Thinking Argentina to win the World Cup into Djokovic to win Wimbledon pays just over $11

Backed this along with Messi Top Goalscorer/Argentina WC @ $8.50

Not sure whether I should back Netherlands tomorrow or leave it be as after this morning I don't see Germany losing the final.

Thinking Argentina to win the World Cup into Djokovic to win Wimbledon pays just over $11

Not sure whether I should back Netherlands tomorrow or leave it be as after this morning I don't see Germany losing the final.

Netherlands could beat Germany.

Argentina, I dont think they could.

Argentina vs Netherlands? I'd pick Netherlands.

So I can see netherlands winning it.

Not sure whether I should back Netherlands tomorrow or leave it be as after this morning I don't see Germany losing the final. Netherlands could beat Germany.

Argentina, I dont think they could.

Argentina vs Netherlands? I'd pick Netherlands.

So I can see netherlands winning it.

Been thinking a bit more and think I'm gonna do Netherlands to qualify.