Melbourne Football

World Cup Betting

MaliMate

Not particularly confident in Spain cruising to a win, but also don't have the balls to bet on Chile. Same thing for Cameroon vs Croatia. Might leave it for tonight (already have a free $50 bet on Australia thanks to the betezy promo)

Edited by Tesla

Germany and Portugal to go through @$2 is a great option to add to multis imo.

Well you would hope that Portugal would beat both Ghana and the US, but who knows....

maybe Germany/Portugal exacta is better anyways?

I ended up going with Chile +2 and Croatia to win

Edited by Libero

Confident Colombia/Ivory Coast and England/Uruguay will be over 2.5, will Japan/Greece be? 

Also does anybody know if you can do Colombia and BTTS & England and BTTS with Tab, or do they limit it to one market per match per multi?

EDIT: That's a yes. Colombia and BTTS, England and BTTS and Japan win @ 31.50 decent lol

Edited by DutchPride

Confident Colombia/Ivory Coast and England/Uruguay will be over 2.5, will Japan/Greece be?

Also does anybody know if you can do Colombia and BTTS & England and BTTS with Tab, or do they limit it to one market per match per multi?

EDIT: That's a yes. Colombia and BTTS, England and BTTS and Japan win @ 31.50 decent lol

Think I might just do Columbia/England/Greece. Not overly confident but got a feeling about Greece so might put a bit on them as a single.

Took Uruguay and Italy to progress at $6.50, just got a feeling England will choke

owned

Owned once

My bet of Netherlands/Columbia/Uruguay/Italy is looking really good now, as long as Italy don't lose to Costa Rica I'm in for a really healthy 100+ profit

Owned twice.

Edited by JD.

I think messi just saved everyone's multi.

Ruined mine, I had a draw

Fuck's sake ahaha, it had to be him

Late Messi goal saves punter a fortune

The Rio Report, Eurosport,, Yahoo7 Sport

June 22, 2014, 2:51 pm

tweet

Print

Enlarge photo

Lionel Messi came to the rescue of Argentina when he whipped an arching effort into the net to beat a stubborn Iran side 1-0 on Saturday.

He has been rightly lauded for scoring a second consecutive match-winning goal for his side.

However, unbeknownst to Messi, his strike will have been met with a huge sigh of relief from one punter in America.

With Argentina overwhelming favourites to beat the Iranians, one confident gambler in Las Vegas put down two bets which totalled US$350,000 that the Argentines would prevail against their Persian opposition.

The stake secured the punter US$30,000 but it looked for a very long time that they could have been looking at a substantial loss.

Imagine the stress of looking at those slips as the clock ticked to 90 minutes.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/news/article/-/24291686/late-messi-goal-saves-punter-a-fortune/

I think messi just saved everyone's multi.

Ruined mine, I had a draw

Fuck's sake ahaha, it had to be him

The Rio Report, Eurosport,, Yahoo7 Sport

June 22, 2014, 2:51 pm

tweet

Print

Enlarge photo

Lionel Messi came to the rescue of Argentina when he whipped an arching effort into the net to beat a stubborn Iran side 1-0 on Saturday.

He has been rightly lauded for scoring a second consecutive match-winning goal for his side.

However, unbeknownst to Messi, his strike will have been met with a huge sigh of relief from one punter in America.

With Argentina overwhelming favourites to beat the Iranians, one confident gambler in Las Vegas put down two bets which totalled US$350,000 that the Argentines would prevail against their Persian opposition.

The stake secured the punter US$30,000 but it looked for a very long time that they could have been looking at a substantial loss.

Imagine the stress of looking at those slips as the clock ticked to 90 minutes.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/news/article/-/24291686/late-messi-goal-saves-punter-a-fortune/

And here I am spewing over $10

Costa Rica/draw @ 2.01

Uruguay -2 Corners @ 3.04

need to get back to winning ways after a shit last 2 nights

also put $10 on France to win the whole thing at $10 (at $9 now)

Any theory behind backing Uruguay in the corners or just gut feel?

about France - Im not so sure.... the winners always seem to be slow starters.... 

Costa Rica/draw @ 2.01

Did a multi of:

Costa Rica/draw

Uruguay -1 Corners

Columbia

Ivory Coast / Draw.

Put on $10 @ $11.65

Costa Rica/draw @ 2.01

Any theory behind backing Uruguay in the corners or just gut feel?

about France - Im not so sure.... the winners always seem to be slow starters.... 

Italy poor at winning corners

probs should have gone -1 but $3 is pretty good odds for -2 since i thought it would have been under $2

surprised they were still fairly big odds for someone that has been very impressive in their first 2 games, only a tenner

• Like 1

Costa Rica/draw @ 2.01

Did a multi of:

Costa Rica/draw

Uruguay -1 Corners

Columbia

Ivory Coast / Draw.

Put on $10 @ $11.65

wouldn't be so sure on Columbia, they have pretty much secured 1st unless a 4 goal turnover happens between the games

but then again Japan have been pretty poor