Melbourne Football

2014/15 Nike Kits (Home, Away, Third)

Dylan

best way i can describe it, vertical stripes, logo on either side, blue and white on one side, red and white on the other. not sure if it said melbourne on it but i can say it does look mint. definitely unlike any of those posted up. 

• Like 1

best way i can describe it, vertical stripes, logo on either side, blue and white on one side, red and white on the other. not sure if it said melbourne on it but i can say it does look mint. definitely unlike any of those posted up.

Nothing like those pics above.

If they could be bothered to read only few posts above they would know it

Agree, caught my eye heading into the ground and was disappointed we couldn't purchase one then and there but I'll order one Friday.

• Like 1

There were two on show. The said 'blue and white on one side and red and white on the other' and there was also one being worn by that gorgeous looking lady that works for melb city. in my opinion the one she was wearing around her neck looked better.

But the one hanging up gives all proceeds directly to the club. the other is FFA merch and they take a cut.

• Like 1

They Didn't want to talk about the home or away kits release date

News from the frg meeting was that early September the kits will go on sale and later in September the rest of what we will get will go on sale

Yeah spoke to the merchandise guys before the game and they said early September! You'd think the club would open a pre-order....

Snapped a quick pic of the scarf that they said was available online on Friday.

I'm a fan of the design, will go nice with a home kit.

ZsgSJgK.jpg

Just been online at the club store and they're offering this monstrosity:

qxtn4k.jpg

14y5gy.jpg

When will the Ballarat version be available?

Should have a scarf with all colours or a red variant of those