Melbourne Football

James Brown

GreenSeater

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but what  brain explosion

As I watch that happen, I didn't have to think for a nano second about penalty

my only thought was WTF, how can you be so stupid

A recycled player, who fits into the salary cap , like Ramsey, seriously, I shudder to think what was said in the dressing rooms after full time

Sorry but what brain explosion

As I watch that happen, I didn't have to think for a nano second about penalty

my only thought was WTF, how can you be so stupid

A recycled player, who fits into the salary cap , like Ramsey, seriously, I shudder to think what was said in the dressing rooms after full time

"Played well guys, but were just unlucky tonight"

• 4 months later...

Clearly the worst player in this a-league ATM. Can't do anything that involves soccer skills, but can jump into the back of opposition players and give fouls away.

By the end of the season he will in shitness be head and shoulders above any other shit cunts to grace the league.he will be the GOAT shit cunt.

• Like 1

I can't believe we signed him.

He's well below current good A League standard.

But he's nowhere near the worst player in A League history.

For that there are plenty of players from the A League's first few seasons.

Like the fellow from Queensland Roar, as it was then called. Forgotten his name.

You could guarantee just about every time he got the ball he'd stuff up, badly stuff up, like a terrible touch, or passing straight to the opposition, or making a pass that went 5 metres to the right or left of the intended player, or kicking the ball over the touch line when attempting a pass etc. Compared to him players like James Brown and Ramsay are champions!!

• 2 weeks later...

To be fair to him, he was pretty average for 80 minutes but he did take the goal well, showed composure to go around keeper that I'm sure not all our other wingers would done

It was a bloody good goal all round. Little flick by Koren on to Mooy, great vision and pass by Mooy, and Brown timing his run to perfection and taking it just wide enough of the 'keeper before calmly stroking it in. It looks so easy, but it isn't. Plenty of players would have butchered the chance.

• Like 2