Melbourne Football

NRL

Shahanga

So I won a Parramatta Eels jersey, I have no use for it so looking to sell it. Brand new, value at $160 apparently, etc.

Dont know if anyone here would be interested, but posting just in case.

Is there a forum for Parramatta fans? Want to quickly spam my ebay listing

LOL - As if any Parra fans have any money to buy an Eels Kit... 

• Like 3

So I won a Parramatta Eels jersey, I have no use for it so looking to sell it. Brand new, value at $160 apparently, etc.

Is there a forum for Parramatta fans? Want to quickly spam my ebay listing

LOL - As if any Parra fans have any money to buy an Eels Kit...

Only got 70 for it ffs.

Is there a forum for Parramatta fans? Want to quickly spam my ebay listing LOL - As if any Parra fans have any money to buy an Eels Kit...

Only got 70 for it ffs.

You would have gotten 90 if it was a Easts Kit.

NOTE: I was going to say Manly, but even I have to admit that most of our fans are not actually from Manly.

Edited by cadete

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking like an all Queensland Grand Final. Storm look gone in this game.

Only solace I am taking away from this Season is that Manly has made the Reserve Grade Final and have a new coach for next season... and at least we finished the Season of strongly. (Plus we kept DCE.)

Still it's pretty frustrating that it took a so bloody long for us to get back on track when last Season we were playing Title Winning Footy until 3/4 of the way through the Season. It was also pretty Un-Manly like to not sort this shit out earlier.

And at least the fucken Roosters did not make the final... mind you the Refs must be upset.

It's going to be pretty funny to see who the most bias Special Comments commentators chose to favour as they can't be Anti-QLD, Anti-Storm or even Anti-Manly in this season's Grand Final. (They must be stressing bad over what to do.)

Edited by cadete

Only solace I am taking away from this Season is that Manly has made the Reserve Grade Final and have a new coach for next season... and at least we finished the Season of strongly. (Plus we kept DCE.)

Still it's pretty frustrating that it took a so bloody long for us to get back on track when last Season we were playing Title Winning Footy until 3/4 of the way through the Season. It was also pretty Un-Manly like to not sort this shit out earlier.

And at least the fucken Roosters did not make the final... mind you the Refs must be upset.

It's going to be pretty funny to see who the most bias Special Comments commentators chose to favour as they can't be Anti-QLD, Anti-Storm or even Anti-Manly in this season's Grand Final. (They must be stressing bad over what to do.)

Is sensational no Sydney teams made the final.

Big turn around for the Broncos this year and fantastic that the Cowboys can finally make the final.  Game should be a ripper too between those sides.

Alas the Gold Coast is a train wreck, but you can't have everything.  Hopefully we'll get rid of that woman slashing, police car urinating, spear tackling thug Bird and start building a decent culture for the future.

Is sensational no Sydney teams made the final.

Big turn around for the Broncos this year and fantastic that the Cowboys can finally make the final.  Game should be a ripper too between those sides.

Alas the Gold Coast is a train wreck, but you can't have everything.  Hopefully we'll get rid of that woman slashing, police car urinating, spear tackling thug Bird and start building a decent culture for the future.

Yep all QLD final. The sydneysider will not be very happy with the invasion today lol. Plus they have to change all the beer taps to XXXX GOLD lol

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, haz said:

Well another scandal in the NRL, this time involving sexual acts on a dog and one of the league's "stars".

While we are getting called terrorists for showing passion towards our team

I cant stand RL, but this media report seems a bit over the top to me. The dog incident was a extremely distasteful joke by a drunk (and what seems to be cockhead of a person) rather than an actual sexual incident which is what the headlines are all stating. 

Soccer purists cant complain about media sensationalising ALeague incidents, then jump on board with whatever sensationalising goes on with another sport. 

Also shouldn't Channel 9 be keeping the video secret if they are trying to protect their sport? :hmm:

• Like 1

@hedaik just saw the video before, you're correct. It is blown up a fair bit by the media, but it seems this is the culture of the NRL off field.

And you're correct again about Channel 9, not protecting their sport. They're just money hungry and I wouldn't want to see the A League rights go to them.

• 8 months later...
12 hours ago, KSK_47 said:

Huge effort by the storm but the sharks have finally won a grand final. Two fairy tales in two days.

Cronulla winning anything is never going to be a fairytale for me... I hate the team almost as much as I hate The Shire itself.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 10/1/2017 at 9:27 PM, Shahanga said:

not much of a contest.

Storm were always going to be very hard to beat today (especially on the back of their 30-0 over the Broncos) and in the end the Cowboys had done brilliantly just to make it this far.

Its unfortunate though that I have to listen to Phil Gould. 

Seriously I dont like the Storm, but NRL Commentary is so fucked I kind feel like as Manly fan I share in their pain when it comes to shit that is said during Big Games and therefore want them to win. Its the same reason why I want QLD to win State of Origin.