Melbourne Football

Aaron Mooy

MHFCRC

Question. Are the players contracted with Melbourne City or are they contracted to CFG or a third entity? I just realised that maybe Melbourne City won't get all the cash - it could be that as part of the deal other clubs in the CFG stable could benefit. For example we'll sell you Mooy for $less but you also got to buy Lampard from NYCF. Or some other deal.

10 hours ago, Tesla said:

Please no more Rangers talk, there is no chance.

Or at least I refuse to believe there is any chance.

Rangers cannot get an overdraft from a bank. There is no way they can afford to pay around £3m plus for Aaron

1 hour ago, NewConvert said:

Question. Are the players contracted with Melbourne City or are they contracted to CFG or a third entity? I just realised that maybe Melbourne City won't get all the cash - it could be that as part of the deal other clubs in the CFG stable could benefit. For example we'll sell you Mooy for $less but you also got to buy Lampard from NYCF. Or some other deal.

Any money from the transfer will go to Melbourne

The only thing that is shared is sponsor money across the group

Rebounding Roos ready to show ruthless side

Con Stamacostas

June 2, 2016

Socceroo Midfielder Aaron Mooy says that Australia is hoping to improve on their performance against England and show a more ruthless side when they take on Greece in Saturday night’s friendly at ANZ Stadium. 

Mooy and the rest of the Australians more than matched England during the 2-1 friendly loss at Sunderland’s Stadium of Light last weekend.

The stats showed that the Socceroos dominated possession in both halves and out passed their more fancied opponents.

Recent reports have stated that clubs in Europe and Asia are pursuing Mooy, who took his A-League form into the contest against a side who are 40 places higher in the official FIFA rankings.

“It gives you a lot of confidence,” Mooy said.

“They are just humans, it’s not like they are superheroes they are humans and they have arms and legs like us and anyone can beat anyone so it something that I take out of the game.”

The Melbourne City star was one of the standout players in the A-League scoring 10 goals and providing 20 assists.

During the game against England Mooy made six successful dribbles, two more than Jack Wilshere and Raheem Sterling. 

In the second half, the 24-year-old created one of the Socceroos best chances to score by providing a sublime ball to Kruse in the box, however the winger’s shot was blocked by the England shot-stopper. 

A humble Mooy says that passage of play was nothing new.

“That’s part of my game,” he said.

“And that is the sort of thing I’ve been doing in the A-League, it’s not something I haven’t been doing.

“I always believe in my ability - it’s just a through ball.”

Looking ahead to Saturday night’s game against Greece, Mooy is looking for the Aussies to have more of cutting edge when they get closer to the opposing team’s final third.

“Firstly, we want to play our style. We did that against England,” he said 

“That’s what we want to do every game that and then maybe we’ll try and be a bit more ruthless in front of goal and take our chances.”

The quest to qualify for the 2018 World Cup will continue later in the year.

The next stage of the Asian World Cup Qualifiers will see Australia playing Iraq and the UAE in September.

Even though those games are four months away Mooy sees it as another opportunity for the Socceroos to refine their quality of football. 

“I haven’t really been thinking about those games yet, I’ve had these (friendly) games going on,” he said. 

“But I’m sure in a few weeks I’ll start to think about those games. It’s obviously a tough group and strong opposition again so it’s another opportunity for us to show that we are improving.”

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/au/news/rebounding-roos-ready-show-ruthless-side#:Jw16M94vWBA9EA

On 6/1/2016 at 9:14 PM, Tesla said:

Please no more Rangers talk, there is no chance.

Or at least I refuse to believe there is any chance.

Losing faith in you tesla.  Surely you of all people would happily sacrifice Aza's career for the trolling potential a move to Rangers would bring.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

Losing faith in you tesla.  Surely you of all people would happily sacrifice Aza's career for the trolling potential a move to Rangers would bring.

Look, there would be some benefits for sure, but ffs it wouldn't even be in the top 15 leagues in Europe these days (it's 25th on the uefa coefficients, which is probably not far off of where it should be), just such a shit move for him if it were to happen.  

Plus I know jimmies are being silently rustled by my constant bagging out of the SPL anyway. 

Postecoglou used Mooy as an example of the A-League's health and vitality a few days ago:

SOCCEROOS coach Ange Postecoglou has weighed in on the wrangle over Tim Cahill, asserting that the A-League’s success doesn’t hinge on the veteran striker nor any other player.

[...]

“But Australian football doesn’t hinge on anyone, it never has.

“I think when we’re talking about guys like Aaron Mooy, he played in the A-League last year.

“He performed extremely well against some higher-profile opponents the other day.

“That’s in the hands of the people involved.

http://www.themercury.com.au/sport/aleague-success-not-dependent-on-tim-cahill-returning-insists-socceroos-boss-ange-postecoglou/news-story/114fccda56bc8267bf1bffe7a55cde54

Also Mooy got solid reviews for his Socceroos performance last night:

Fox Sports

Aaron Mooy – 7

Another delightful performance from the Melbourne City midfielder. He seemed permanently in between the lines and every time Australia had a concerted spell of possession, replays affirmed that he was pulling the strings. He was the architect of a couple of neat chances, but it would be great to see him pull the trigger more often, as he does at club level.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/socceroos/socceroos-v-greece-player-ratings-australia-win-10-via-mathew-leckie-goal/news-story/ccb71098ed3fb7adc2173a4ff335f830

Fox Sports

Aaron Mooy again showed his comfort at this level; the tempo wasn’t as driven but every moment of incision or fluent football had Mooy pulling the strings behind it. 

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/socceroos/report-card-milos-degenek-jason-geria-impress-in-inexperienced-socceroos-defence-against-greece/news-story/c3c7da2dffd92824b7e3606072de4a06

Sebastian Hassett - Fairfax

Above and beyond all players, on both sides, Aaron Mooy stood out for his silk. Virtually everything that Australia did in an attacking sense had his imprimatur written all over it.

The real beauty about Mooy is that his play combined two simple but effective qualities: ball control and forward movement. It sounds like such a basic tenant of the game but few players, particularly Australians, can execute to such a level.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/mathew-leckie-seals-socceroos-victory-on-ange-postecoglous-big-night-against-greece-20160604-gpbs57.html

Outside90

Aaron Mooy – 8: Saw a lot of the ball and worked hard across the midfield line, but his supply into the danger areas was somewhat below-par, perhaps due to a lack of targets up front.

http://outside90.com/player-ratings-australia-1-greece-032/

I agree Mooy was solid in midfield pulling the strings, and helping Australia dominate possession. Mooy made the second most passes out of the Socceroos team with 61 (Jedinak made the most with 65), and Mooy had the best passing accuracy in midfield with 85.2%. IMO, Mooy didn't play as many quality final balls that he usually does, but still I'd say he was quality overall, and that the Socceroos had significantly more possession and control of the game when Mooy was on for the first 60 minutes than the Socceroos had for the last 30 minutes (he wasn't helped by the lack of forwards options he played with either, with only a poor Nathan Burns and Giannou on when Mooy was playing, and Cahill, Rogic, Ikonomidis and Leckie on later).

Hopefully because he was subbed off on the 60' minute Mooy is fit enough to get some gametime with the Socceroos in Melbourne on Tuesday.

Edited by Murfy1
  • Like 1

Socceroos and Matildas playing double header in Melbourne on Tuesday night

June 6, 2016

Matt Windley

THEY dominate for Melbourne City.

Now Aaron Mooy and Steph Catley have their green and gold-tinged sights set on conquering the world.

Etihad Stadium on Tuesday night home to the first Socceroos-Matildas double-header in 10 years.

Starting at 5pm the Aussie women take on New Zealand before the men face Greece at 8pm.

The matches are the last before things get really serious for both national teams.

For the Socceroos, the final round of qualifying for the 2018 World Cup in Russia begins in September, while the Matildas have their sights firmly set on the Rio Olympics in August.

To make it to a fourth-straight World Cup the Socceroos must finish in the top two of a group containing Japan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Thailand.

Mooy said the team was walking tall, but is far from becoming complacent. "After the last few games we're confident in what we're doing," Mooy said. "We're just trying to improve on how we want to play, our style and everything like that.

"We're sort of happy with how we're going, but we're sort of not at the same time because we know we can get better.

"But if we're playing at our best we know we're a good team." The Matildas are headed to the Olympics for the first time since 2004. And having impressed during their quarter final run in last year's World Cup, Catley says the Matildas are determined to bring back a medal from Brazil.

The fifth-ranked Matildas will take on Canada, Germany and Zimbabwe in the group stage of the 16-team tournament.

"The Olympics are a massive stage for us to show what we can do," Catley said.

"We're still a young team, but we think we can match it with the best in the world.

"We're in some great form at the moment and we're also confident in our game plan. We've got a great culture, everyone is so positive, so hopefully we can take that over to Rio."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/football/socceroos-and-matildas-playing-double-header-in-melbourne-on-tuesday-night/news-story/12cc7c61733a4f7c65a6bcb3c91547b2

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

Struggling big time with the physicality out there tonight.

I actually think he's been out best (apart from those fukn mishit corners and free kicks )

At least he should now always get a game ahead of Milligan... bahahaha what a hack.

11 minutes ago, rass said:

I actually think he's been out best (apart from those fukn mishit corners and free kicks )

At least he should now always get a game ahead of Milligan... bahahaha what a hack.

Agree he's been our best but that doesn't mean anything at the minute. Best of a very bad bunch so far. 

Edited by GreenSeater
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, jw1739 said:

So, still going to tear up the EPL is he?

Still in the best 2 or 3 tonight. Even Barcelona and Real Madrid don't win every game and there are generally few good performances when a team loses. 

He proved him self against England and Greece in the previous matches. In fact, he has shown he is close to being the best outfield player Australia has. 

There seems to be this issue in this country that people think our league is so far off the top leagues in the world that our players aren't good enough for that level. Mooy has proven in these internationals that he is. 

There are worse leagues in the world that have players moving straight to the best leagues in Europe, no reason why the best (or second best after Bruno) player in a decent league like the a-league can't cut it at any club apart from maybe the best 10-15 clubs in Europe. 

These international matches have left me way more confident that Mooy can play in the EPL or even a better league, and since he has an EU passport and will probably be a reasonably cheap transfer I'm sure clubs are literally lineing up for him (and if the rumours are true then they are, he has been linked with at least 10 clubs in Europe by now) 

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 5

I agree he was one of our best and he probably is the only Socceroo player who can move through midfield traffic with his touch and positioning and his passing.  Rogic can dribble past players, but he doesn't have the range and vision of Mooy.  The Greeks man marked Mooy the whole game and generally as soon as he was in possession he was double teamed.  Despite this, he still made good passes and was able to get the ball forward in good areas.  He really does need to resolve his free kick / corner taking ... At the start of last season he was pretty much deadly 9 times out of 10, but after his injury he lost his free kick consistency mojo and it hasn't returned.

It was a good lesson for Ang and the Socceroos last night.  Ang needs to develop a Plan B for when his possession game is not working.  Mostly against Asian opponents, we can manage this style of game.  Even against good European or South American teams, if they play their own attacking style and dont worry about countering our game-plan we can do OK and it will be an entertaining game (i.e. the match against England).  BUT, if one of these better, higher ranking teams decides to let us have the ball in areas where they can close us down and crowd out our midfield, and then hit us on the counter, we will get destroyed everytime.  

Edited by Torn Asunder
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, millm103 said:

Looks like Man City will buy Mooy and then loan him out to a Belgium side- 

Not what I was expecting to happen at all, I've got to admit. If they're planning on loaning him to a Belgian side it suggests that they want to sign him to actually use theirselves, but it's a weird decision - he's a good player but not what I was expecting the club to want going into the Guardiola era. Hopefully they'll elect to sign him for a decent fee, which can then be pumped back into the club.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Falastur said:

Not what I was expecting to happen at all, I've got to admit. If they're planning on loaning him to a Belgian side it suggests that they want to sign him to actually use theirselves, but it's a weird decision - he's a good player but not what I was expecting the club to want going into the Guardiola era. Hopefully they'll elect to sign him for a decent fee, which can then be pumped back into the club.

Couldn't they just give the club money anyway?

It would seem the only reason for this to occur would be to retain rights over him.

1 hour ago, millm103 said:

Looks like Man City will buy Mooy and then loan him out to a Belgium side- 

Transfer news: Man City set to sign Australia ace Aaron Mooy | Daily Star
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/522303/Transfer-news-Man-City-Australia-ace-Aaron-Mooy 

Pretty wierd yeah. Can only think they want to add Mooy to the Man City squad after seeing how he goes, or they think they can get a bigger transfer fee after putting him in the europe shop window. Whatever the reasoning is i hope money comes our way.

Edited by HeartOfCity
Found article

I dont think its that weird. CFG want to keep good players in their stable to sell them off or what ever. Could also be that Man City can offer a much better wage than a Belgium club could too. I remember reading a while back they will offer Mooy a contract and a chance to train with the senior team in the off season, I highly, highly doubt it, but Guardiola might see something he likes?

I also don't think there will be a transfer fee but if they take Mooy and give us an amazing marquee replacement, Cahill as well, now that the guest rule has changed and maybe a bit more investment in CFA Melbourne, Id take that.

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 2

Silly me, but isn't this what CFG is all about and the most obvious thing that would happen? So many on here have said that Mooy can hold his own at an EPL club that I don't see why it's a surprise if he goes to Manchester. If he makes it at EPL level - fine. If not there's Japan and the US waiting, and then later perhaps a return to Melbourne; even China if we start a club there. There's no real money involved, just some bookkeeping adding a bit to one account and subtracting it from another.

1 minute ago, jw1739 said:

Silly me, but isn't this what CFG is all about and the most obvious thing that would happen? So many on here have said that Mooy can hold his own at an EPL club that I don't see why it's a surprise if he goes to Manchester. If he makes it at EPL level - fine. If not there's Japan and the US waiting, and then later perhaps a return to Melbourne; even China if we start a club there. There's no real money involved, just some bookkeeping adding a bit to one account and subtracting it from another.

Well sure it seems obvious. But Mooy had to agree with it, so it wasn't a forgone conclusion.

49 minutes ago, Jake said:

Couldn't they just give the club money anyway?

It would seem the only reason for this to occur would be to retain rights over him.

Couldn't CFG just transfer funds from Mansour's own bank account? Sure they could, but they currently seem to be arguing that they only want Melbourne City to spend money it earns, and unlike CFG just giving Melbourne City money, this would be money it had legitimately (though somewhat conveniently) earned.

I was actually thinking the other day that Mooy--unlike Luke Brattan and Anthony Caceres--would actually be the best Australian player that Manchester City could sign. IMO Mooy more than any other Australian could actually play some minutes in the Man City senior team down the road, especially if he develops more as a player after playing in Europe for a year or two. And playing for a club in Belgium like Club Brugge would be the perfect stepping stone before having a crack at Man City the following season.

So the move makes plenty of sense, as either:

A) Mooy develops in Belgium for a season or two, and then becomes a handy squad player for Man City, or

B.) Mooy develops in Belgium for a season or two, and then gets sold to a bigger European club for a big fee, with the Man City brand also bumping up Mooy's price

Also the Daily Star article linked above ( http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/522303/Transfer-news-Man-City-Australia-ace-Aaron-Mooy ) is interesting. Would any Melbourne City supporters actually be "furious" if Mooy was signed by Man City? Mooy is certain to go to Europe one way or another; if Man City didn't sign him then one of the 14 other European clubs interested in Mooy would have. I personally would be happy for Mooy to get signed by Man City, as long as it's good for his club career and his international career with the Socceroos, and he doesn't fall between the cracks like Luke Brattan did last season floating around the CFG network. And if Mooy becomes the first Aussie to play for CFG-owned Man City, especially with Guardiola as the coach, I'd be pretty happy and even proud knowing he became the quality player he is playing at Melbourne City.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Murfy1 said:

I was actually thinking the other day that Mooy--unlike Luke Brattan and Anthony Caceres--would actually be the best Australian player that Manchester City could sign. IMO Mooy more than any other Australian could actually play some minutes in the Man City senior team down the road, especially if he develops more as a player after playing in Europe for a year or two. And playing for a club in Belgium like Club Brugge would be the perfect stepping stone before having a crack at Man City the following season.

A) Mooy develops in Belgium for a season or two, and then becomes a handy squad player for Man City, or

B.) Mooy develops in Belgium for a season or two, and then gets sold to a bigger European club for a big fee, with the Man City brand also bumping up Mooy's price

Also the Daily Star article linked above ( http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/522303/Transfer-news-Man-City-Australia-ace-Aaron-Mooy ) is interesting. Would any Melbourne City supporters actually be "furious" if Mooy was signed by Man City? Mooy is certain to go to Europe one way or another; if Man City didn't sign him then one of the 14 other European clubs interested in Mooy would have. I personally would be happy for Mooy to get signed by Man City, as long as it's good for his club career and his international career with the Socceroos, and he doesn't fall between the cracks like Luke Brattan did last season floating around the CFG network. And if Mooy becomes the first Aussie to play for CFG-owned Man City, especially with Guardiola as the coach, I'd be pretty happy and even proud knowing he became the quality player he is playing at Melbourne City.

He stays in the CFG family and  could also be handy to bring him back home if things dont go to plan. It`s a massive win either way for Himself, Melb City and Man City.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Murfy1 said:

Wouldnt be pissed at all.

• Like 1

Most people would be comfortable with him going to Manchester or Europe I would think. I reckon I wouldnt be the only one that would be a bit shitty if he went to Japan or the MLS tho given its not really much better in standard than here.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, heart_fan10 said:

will probably be signed to a club in a big league and loaned out to someone in Holland for the season so the step up isn't as big

Hopefully this is this case and has a gradual step up in leagues and he doesnt get lost in the loan system.

• Like 1

All part of the CFG master plan. It doesn't really matter if Melbourne City are making money or not because we are not under financial fair play rules - we can actually be losing 20 mil a year and it doesn't matter. If we sell Mooy to Man City for peanuts, and then loan him out for a sizable loan, it's all profit for their club - which means they are closer to profit and FFP in Europe.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, forbze said:

All part of the CFG master plan. It doesn't really matter if Melbourne City are making money or not because we are not under financial fair play rules - we can actually be losing 20 mil a year and it doesn't matter. If we sell Mooy to Man City for peanuts, and then loan him out for a sizable loan, it's all profit for their club - which means they are closer to profit and FFP in Europe.

If Man City do sign Mooy it will be interesting to see how much they pay for him.

If Man City pay peanuts for Mooy, it will lend credence to the idea that Melbourne City is just an accounting trick for Man City (to get around FFP), and it would cheapen Melbourne City and make the club look even more plastic.

But if Man City paid a reasonable transfer fee for Mooy (e.g. $3m to 5m AUD), then Man City would take a little hit financially (it would say on their records that Man City had a financial loss paying a few million to sign Mooy), but it would further refute the argument that Melbourne City exists only to serve the interests of Manchester City (by helping them dodge the FFP, spread the City brand across the Asia-Pacific, and scout and develop footballers from Australia).

TBH I wouldn't mind if Man City paid peanuts for Mooy, if CFG spent a respectable amount on players for Melbourne City. But that hasn't happened at all: we've had cheap marquees like Koren and Kennedy, and half of each season under CFG the team has had 1 of its 2 marquee spots empty.

So we would be getting screwed if Man City paid peanuts for Mooy, as CFG hasn't spent big on Melbourne City's players--with the general argument that Melb City has to stick to a budget--and they would be depriving us of arguably the main chance for Melbourne City to make some serious money.

So if Man City pays nothing for Mooy, CFG better finally loosen the purse strings and buy Melbourne City some good marquees next season, or else the whole situation will really stink. Whatever happens, we'll learn a lot about Melbourne City's place and role in the City group if Man City buy Mooy.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, forbze said:

This is such a laughable assertion. That a loan fee for Aaron Mooy is part of plan to sidestep FFP.

I suggest you actually spend some time researching Manchester City's financial situation before making such ill informed statements.

Edited by billymumphrey
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, billymumphrey said:

This is such a laughable assertion. That a loan few for Aaron Mooy is part of plan to sidestep FFP.

I suggest you actually spend some time researching Manchester City's financial situation before making such ill informed statements.

Now come on!

Can't let common sense and/or informed knowledge get in the way of opinions and speculations.

Edited by playmaker

4 hours ago, Murfy1 said:

If Man City do sign Mooy it will be interesting to see how much they pay for him.

If Man City pay peanuts for Mooy, it will lend credence to the idea that Melbourne City is just an accounting trick for Man City (to get around FFP), and it would cheapen Melbourne City and make the club look even more plastic.

But if Man City paid a reasonable transfer fee for Mooy (e.g. $3m to 5m AUD), then Man City would take a little hit financially (it would say on their records that Man City had a financial loss paying a few million to sign Mooy), but it would further refute the argument that Melbourne City exists only to serve the interests of Manchester City (by helping them dodge the FFP, spread the City brand across the Asia-Pacific, and scout and develop footballers from Australia).

TBH I wouldn't mind if Man City paid peanuts for Mooy, if CFG spent a respectable amount on players for Melbourne City. But that hasn't happened at all: we've had cheap marquees like Koren and Kennedy, and half of each season under CFG the team has had 1 of its 2 marquee spots empty.

So we would be getting screwed if Man City paid peanuts for Mooy, as CFG hasn't spent big on Melbourne City's players--with the general argument that Melb City has to stick to a budget--and they would be depriving us of arguably the main chance for Melbourne City to make some serious money.

So if Man City pays nothing for Mooy, CFG better finally loosen the purse strings and buy Melbourne City some good marquees next season, or else the whole situation will really stink. Whatever happens, we'll learn a lot about Melbourne City's place and role in the City group if Man City buy Mooy.

Murfy City no longer have to worry about FFP. The fact of the matter the only reason we failed the first time was because UEFA moved the goal posts regarding the pre 2010 transfers.

The club now is one of the top 10 earners in World Football.

If Mooy does indeed get signed by us, then I am sure the fee will be of market value. I say if because if a reporter from the Star told me today was Sunday, I would check my calendar. In short they make stories up to get hits on their website and sell newspapers.

Personally, I do hope Mooy stays within the group. It makes sense for us to sign him and loan him out to see if he meets the challenge of playing in Europe.

• Like 2

Due to the fact that FFP works on the principle of amortisation, whereby a player's fee is considered to be spread across the length of his contract (so if he is bought for £1m on a 5-year deal, you report £200,000 paid each year rather than £1m once) the idea of CFG cheating the rule books on this deal by signing him on a free is a bit unlikely. I doubt CFG are fussed about 6-figure sums yearly. The only way CFG would find a value in "cheating the system"  (if they even had a taste for it anymore) is if they could save tens of millions. If they had the next Neymar or Messi and he moved on a free, sure, that's questionable, but I don't think Mooy is going to be worth doing that for. That's why I actually hope CFG inflates his fee to help Melbourne, rather than reducing it. 

Besides, FFP already has a mechanic to deal with this - "market value". If they think a deal (usually sponsorships but could be player trading too) was done for an exaggerated figure, they have the "right" to simply go into the accounts, cross out figures they don't like and replace them with what they think the club should have paid or received. Then their profit/loss is done on the basis of those figures, not the actual money received. UEFA already did that a couple of years ago to reduce the Etihad sponsorship as they thought it was too high - even though a couple of years down the line CFG are getting significantly less from the deal for shirts, stadium and training ground sponsorship than what many other clubs get from shirt sponsorship alone now :/

Edited by Falastur

For what it's worth I'm pretty certain that Man City would pay market value for Mooy. I was simply following another post's lead above by exploring what would/could happen if CFG attempted any accounting tricks with Mooy's transfer.

Indeed, I think there's a real possibility that Mooy's impending sale, and the consequent financial boon, is what has allowed Melbourne City to go about the expensive business of re-signing Fornaroli as a marquee, signing a big-name marquee, and negotiating a marquee deal for Tim Cahill all for next season (source).

If Man City sign Mooy, and Mooy goes on to have a successful career in Europe, then it would be a win-win-win for all parties, and it could be a model for other talented Australian footballers at Melbourne City that outgrow the A-League (which would in turn inspire more talented Australian footballers to sign with Melbourne City, and keep the whole virtuous cycle going).