Melbourne Football

Aaron Mooy

MHFCRC

In my experience nothing attracts players more than the opportunity to win.. Yes, they might go for money, family reasons or just want away from where they are but dangle an opportunity to win stuff and you´ll need to beat them off with a stick

Sure some players go for success but money seems the number one motivator for most players. 

In my experience nothing attracts players more than the opportunity to win.. Yes, they might go for money, family reasons or just want away from where they are but dangle an opportunity to win stuff and you´ll need to beat them off with a stick

Sure some players go for success but money seems the number one motivator for most players. 

Esp that bloke who thinks he should forever be captain of the Socceroos...

• Like 4

The journeymen will go for the money, but the top players will go for success.. Let´s say that a club in China offered to triple the wages of Ronaldo or Messi, they wouldn´t move there anyway because right now they are at the top of the game.

Heart will be in the driving seat when it comes to being able to offer incentives to players, not just money..

SIGNING | Aaron Mooy will play for @MelbourneHeart in the 14/15 #Aleague season

From @melbhearthq - not an official account. I wouldn't take their word unless its coming from official sources.

But I hope its true none the less lol

Edited by Deviant
  • Like 1

I don't think Hoffman will be released at the end of the season I mean he was sighed up at the end of last after doing nothing so why would he be realesed after being a reasonable and improver player of the course of this season

Because completely different people in every sense will be making the decisions?

The preferred option of Mooy, who has scored four goals in 38 appearances for Tony Popovic's side, is to head to a Heart team glowing with the lustre of Manchester City's midas touch.

But it's believed Heart officials have been instructed not to sanction the arrival or departure of any players before the end of the A-League season as its new owner takes stock of its $9 million acquisiiton.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/news/1180542/Mooy-free-to-leave-Wanderers