Melbourne Football

All We Need Is Harry Kewell

strider

He needs to earn a chant. He hasnt done that just yet.

I still don't understand this.

I know with all his past and what not its hard to hate on him but from the second he has started at our club he has been a 100% professional.

When fit and firing is by far our best player, and anyone STILL questioning his commitment to the cause just needs to watch his reaction to our second goal v newy The first two goals actually he had the same reaction.

Meant something to him. Almost like a hunched over double fist pump "fucking come on!" Reaction. He was pumped and happy after the game.

Now I'm just keen to see him score one and see how it gets celebrated!

All for a Harry chant.

Any chant calling Archie a wanker is great, surely why we have the mifsud one ;)

Edited by billyheart

I still don't understand this.

I know with all his past and what not its hard to hate on him but from the second he has started at our club he has been a 100% professional.

When fit and firing is by far our best player, and anyone STILL questioning his commitment to the cause just needs to watch his reaction to our second goal v newy

Fucking this. 

So explain why Missfud has a chant? Lol...

And this. Surely if hoff gets a chant, we can get one for harry?

• Like 1

We have no real chant for Harry despite his few moments of magic recently... How about this one?

To the tune of Radio Ga Ga by Queen:

All we need is (clap clap) Harry Kewell (clap clap) Harry Kewell (clap clap) Harry Kewell

Pretty simple eh?

Very simple. I like it but radio gaga is 5 syllables vs 3 for HK. Unless it becomes Harry Kewell KaKa which Bazzatron might like.

Don't understand the hate on the guy. I admit I hated when he first signed. His actions both on and off field has changed my perception of him. He was arrogant at MV but humble at MH.

He doesn't have to score a goal to 'earn' a chant. He could set up 5 goals but still no chant.

As long as the chant is tasteful and doesn't involve any MV reference. Like this one

Would work with Mate or kisnorbo (though both already have a chant).

This would trump the current Mate one which sounds like an AFL chant

This chant does not trump the current Mate chant, which I conceed may sound like a AFL chant but also sounds like old school NSL chant hence its suitable to a former Melbourne Knights player.

And Baz - The last time Hoffman was considered a Cult Hero was when BZA was still leaving games with the rest of us... circa S2.

• Like 2

This chant does not trump the current Mate chant, which I conceed may sound like a AFL chant but also sounds like old school NSL chant hence its suitable to a former Melbourne Knights player.

And Baz - The last time Hoffman was considered a Cult Hero was when BZA was still leaving games with the rest of us... circa S2.

haha that is pretty true.

cad here i was thinking you'd forgotten about me :wub:   :D

That's a long shot connection. Maybe Mate's dad played in the NSL which gives that argument some more weight.

That's a long shot connection. Maybe Mate's dad played in the NSL which gives that argument some more weight.

How is a longshot connection?

Mate himself played a number of games at the highest level available (VPL) when at  Melbourne Knights the exact same club which won two NSL titles.

We're gonna have a party

We're gonna have a party

We're gonna have a partyyyyyyy

Wheeen Harry scores a pen

When Harry scores a pen!

When Harry scores a pen!

Repeat

Party time?

Harry deserves a chant, he's been a gun since he's come back and is working his fucking nuts off.

We're gonna have a party

We're gonna have a party

We're gonna have a partyyyyyyy

Wheeen Harry scores a pen

When Harry scores a pen!

When Harry scores a pen!

Repeat

Party time?

Harry deserves a chant, he's been a gun since he's come back and is working his fucking nuts off.

Well the Imp went off after the kick, but it can continue at AAMI this week!

I have one based off my Mifsud suggestion

http://fanchants.co.uk/football-songs/manchester_united-chants/anderson-son-son/

Haaaaaaa-rryyyyyyy Kewell Kewell Kewell. He's played for Liverpool

Harry Kewell Kewell Kewell. On the pitch he plays and rules ( :wacko: Just keeping the rhyming going)

To the left, To the right, To the Y-side beat all night

Red and White, out of sight

And made Victory look like shite

or

Haaaaaaa-rryyyyyyy Kewell Kewell Kewell. He's Melbournes number 10

Harry Kewell Kewell Kewell. he finally scored a pen

To the left, To the right, To the Y-side beat all night

He is class, on the grass

And f*cked Victory up the arse.

Thought of one just now. Tune of "Johnny Comes Marching Home"/"Ants go marching"

He played in England and Turkey Harry, Harry

He is a socceroo/national legend/hero Harry, Harry

He left the tards cos they were shite

And now he's captaining the Heart

Harry Kewell, he's Melbourne's number 10.

• 1 month later...