Melbourne Football

Adelaide away Friday 4th April

Pigs

Booked...  :up: 

(local) Footy starts back by then :(

Won't come to a game because he will miss some of the first day of O week, won't come to this because it clashes with local footy game, doesn't like Seinfeld... get your priorities right, pal!  :lawl:

Edited by LR9
  • Like 1

Won't come to a game because he will miss some of the first day of O week, won't come to this because it clashes with local footy game, doesn't like Seinfeld... get your priorities right, pal!  :lawl:

Yeh I feel fully roasted after that.

I will man up and either get to Adelaide or watch a Seinfeld episode.

DW mate if I had to chose between my "College O Week" and going to Adelaide Away I would have chosen O Week as well TBH. :up:

You never get the ease of an "O Week" pickups back when the Semester starts and you start having to see PPL at the breakfast table and doing proper groundwork... O Week is like the Critical Period of a revolution you only get one so you need to pick the right targets.

(Find out about any possible BF's for one.)

The first day back in second year is good for Fresher hunting but its never quite the same as "O Week".

BTW almost def in for Adelaide Away. :up:

Edited by cadete

DW mate if I had to chose between my "College O Week" and going to Adelaide Away I would have chosen O Week as well TBH. :up:

You never get the ease of an "O Week" pickups back when the Semester starts and you start having to see PPL at the breakfast table and doing proper groundwork... O Week is like the Critical Period of a revolution you only get one so you need to pick the right targets.

(Find out about any possible BF's for one.)

The first day back in second year is good for Fresher hunting but its never quite the same as "O Week".

BTW almost def in for Adelaide Away. :up:

Thing is I'm a 4th year haha. But if any of the first years ask I'm new too. They're so naive and trusting  :lawl:

If I wanted my car broken into I would just spend some time in Melton

Watch it.

Aha it is okay, Bacchus is just as scummy, leaving a car in Darley is asking for trouble :P

It's all fucked. Ballarat to Melbourne, all fucked.

True, but some parts are more fucked than others!

Watch it.

Aha it is okay, Bacchus is just as scummy, leaving a car in Darley is asking for trouble :P

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/nothing-comes-easy-in-wendouree-west-20110827-1jftj.html

• Like 3

Watch it.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/nothing-comes-easy-in-wendouree-west-20110827-1jftj.html

Got a lot of family in west wendouree :up:

Watch it. Aha it is okay, Bacchus is just as scummy, leaving a car in Darley is asking for trouble :P It's all fucked. Ballarat to Melbourne, all fucked. True, but some parts are more fucked than others! http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/nothing-comes-easy-in-wendouree-west-20110827-1jftj.html

Really?

If they have a kid they may have dated a young Bazzatron. :up:

Watch it. Aha it is okay, Bacchus is just as scummy, leaving a car in Darley is asking for trouble :P It's all fucked. Ballarat to Melbourne, all fucked. True, but some parts are more fucked than others! http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/nothing-comes-easy-in-wendouree-west-20110827-1jftj.html

Remind me not to fuck with you or your family.

Ok guys i can get a full size sedan for $150 for this trip, i can take 3 guys leaving friday coming back saturday

$150 + approx $150 for fuel =$300. Equates to $75 per head. Currently Tiger Air have a suitable return option for $116. I know what one sounds more appealing to me.

Its just an option and also going by car means you can go to other places instead of staying in the city

• Like 1

Ok guys i can get a full size sedan for $150 for this trip, i can take 3 guys leaving friday coming back saturday

$150 + approx $150 for fuel =$300. Equates to $75 per head. Currently Tiger Air have a suitable return option for $116. I know what one sounds more appealing to me. Its just an option and also going by car means you can go to other places instead of staying in the city You'll also avoid cab charges