Melbourne Football

MANCHESTER UNITED F.C -RED ARMY-

MC7ULTRA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

David Beckham: "I have just seen the news of Sir Alex, he is not only the greatest I've ever experienced, the best coach, it is a 11-year-old self into the door to Manchester United after me in every possible waythe father figure. Without him, I have absolutely no possible to achieve the career Achievement able to accept when the world's greatest football coach to teach and play under his command, which is a great honor of my career. "

76aaa869jw1e4hv2g5ujnj20fa0aw0tp.jpg

• Like 1

David Beckham: "I have just seen the news of Sir Alex, he is not only the greatest I've ever experienced, the best coach, it is a 11-year-old self into the door to Manchester United after me in every possible waythe father figure. Without him, I have absolutely no possible to achieve the career Achievement able to accept when the world's greatest football coach to teach and play under his command, which is a great honor of my career. "

76aaa869jw1e4hv2g5ujnj20fa0aw0tp.jpg

I like that former England captain David Beckham has lost the ability to speak english. :up:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Most pathetic United squad in the last god knows how many years...

Thats because DM inherited the worst team I remember in the last 30years.. Half of the team players didn't got a game last year under SAF..

Moyes needs to start building he's own team now,forget ferguson thats history,we had a good 20years. I think people forget how shit we where the first 3 years under SAF.......if it wasn't for Lee Martin (defender) that scored that goal agaist crystal palace in the FAcup final Ferguson wasn't going to last another season... That's not forget mark robins scoring agaist Notthingam forest fa cup semifinal.

After that cup SAF won the cup winners cup agaist Barcelona and that was the start of an era that it's hard to match for any manager...

Thats because DM inherited the worst team I remember in the last 30years.. 

while i agree, it must also be said that Sir Alex, if still in charge now, would've realised this and quickly and done his business nice and early. 

moyes on the other hand.... 

Thats because DM inherited the worst team I remember in the last 30years..

while i agree, it must also be said that Sir Alex, if still in charge now, would've realised this and quickly and done his business nice and early. 

moyes on the other hand....

Moyes and his new team around him wasted all that time chasing players that they didn't want to play for him (fabregas) is a good example...

DM needs at least 4 high rated players from defence to midfield ,if man united are really serius to compete agaist the top teams, Madrid,bayern m, barca ect ect...I think its time up for some of the players in that area.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Welcome to Manchester Mata!

Yeah, and what a fucking welcoming party it's turning out to

HAHAH

That's what they said to RvP round 1 last season. He fit in well and we know what happened then. Mata did assist him and he will fit in pretty soon but all we can do is hope for a top 4 finish. It's our defence, 2 went for the ball and Adams all alone sunk that pearler. Didn't see all of it due to slow capped internet and really really unlucky in the 90th minute.