• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was going to take RVP anytime goalscorer $1.50, becoming a given every week

Thought we had too many strikers and thought we shouldn't sign him, so happy we did.

Difference between you and anyone else - show's how good it is to have a Striker of his quality - I read something that says United would be 17th without RVP's goals, Chelsea would still be 4th without Torres' #vitalgoals

Thought we had too many strikers and thought we shouldn't sign him, so happy we did.

Difference between you and anyone else - show's how good it is to have a Striker of his quality - I read something that says United would be 17th without RVP's goals, Chelsea would still be 4th without Torres' #vitalgoals

think that's liverpool that you're talking about with Suarez, but yeah, RVP is great.

think that's liverpool that you're talking about with Suarez, but yeah, RVP is great.

No, it's United.

No, it's United.

Alright, hard to believe though, considering we've had 15 different players score in the BPL this year.