Melbourne Football

Christmas derby 21st December 7:45ko

RedAndWhiteSoldier

Not unsuprisingly Tard supporters massively ridiculed So Happy Together ... they said it was like a massive joke and that the song is not a football song (and that its about a girl) and its just crap ... just passing on an outside observation.

Next time ask them what they think 'Stand By Me' is about! And how that's any better or more football. I'd take SHT a hundred times before that.

... Mongs gonna Mong! :droy:

Edited by billyheart

Not unsuprisingly Tard supporters massively ridiculed So Happy Together ... they said it was like a massive joke and that the song is not a football song (and that its about a girl) and its just crap ... just passing on an outside observation.

Next time ask them what they think 'Stand By Me' is about! And how that's any better or more football. I'd take SHT a hundred times before that.

... Mongs gonna Mong! :droy:

I did, and they tried to justify the song ... But then they just talked about how crap we are ... so I got another beer ... and it was only 10.45am ... beer

• Like 1

If the Tards see fit to criticise SHT its a sure sign we are on the right track.

"You'll never walk alone" is the greatest club song on the planet but it's got nothing to do with football.  The best ones strike a chord between the club ethos and events around the club.  YNWA coincidentally was the song for a club that had the greatest tragedy in the modern game - it happened to fit perfectly for what the club had to go through.

We want to be a point of difference from the flare ripping ignorant 'tards who are always bickering with each other and a song that presents us as a family of supporters is a great fit.