Melbourne Football

Christmas derby 21st December 7:45ko

RedAndWhiteSoldier

Clearly this thread started off topic and has not looked like heading back on topic since, delete it and we can start again.

As far as the social conundrum that is racism and how it is perceived, if the OP is black, does that make his comment acceptable? Many would say yes, but isn't something considered offensive by its nature if it offends, regardless of the intention or background of the offender. And then we must ask ourselves "why are we offended?". All very complex for a game day thread.

Humans have much to learn.

• Like 2

back to the game at hand, I hope we get smashed. At the Adelaide game although it was great to see a fight back, I didn't feel great about it as its been very clear for a long time JA should not have a future at this club, regardless of the passion he has.

Edited by Dylan

back to the game at hand, I hope we get smashed. At the Adelaide game although it was great to see a fight back, I didn't feel great about it as its been very clear for a long time JA should not have a future at this club, regardless of the passion he has.

I can't trade off a loss to these fucking wankers, regardless of whether that leads to JA's sacking or not.

I agree that JA needs to go...but losing to the tards...can't stomach it.

• Like 3

I can't trade off a loss to these fucking wankers, regardless of whether that leads to JA's sacking or not.

If you want us to lose, just imagine muscat's douchey fistpumps when they score. That should get you back onside

• Like 1

If you want us to lose, just imagine muscat's douchey fistpumps when they score. That should get you back onside

Its getting to the point that we need yet another humiliation for their to be change and there is no bigger stage than our home derby

Edited by Dylan

Us niggas gon be fucked up ya'll

Log out, consider what you've just said. Then delete this website from your internet history, pick up your computer screen and finally drop it on your head you fucking poor excuse for a human...

The files are inside the computer...

Nothing to do with the files. Twat needs something smashed over his head if he's gonna post this sort of shit.

Well, F#CK.  

We're in quite a predicament. I don't think anyone here wants Aloisi here anymore, and if he hasn't been sacked by now I think it's safe to assume he'll be coaching come Saturday night. Are we in a lose/lose situation going into the derby?

If we win:

• Aloisi remains as coach further condemning our season
  • Our horrid playing style continues
  • Discontent, towards the club, amongst a large portion of the fans will continue

If we lose:

• Aloisi gets the sack, but with our board can we really say that with certainty?
  • We lose to the Visitors

Given a draw against Adelaide was rumoured to keep him in the job, I dare say a draw against Victory will have the same impact. My guess is that we draw and then acquire the three points over Wellington and that will be enough to see Aloisi keep his job until season's end. Enough for the board at least.

3-1 win, Harry with a brace.

I've been feeling the positive attitude week in week out. Now I have ZERO positive attitude. Humiliation on the cards again. It's a fucking derby. Anything can happen in a derby. Not once have the heart put a poor performance in the derby. I'm not coming over for a humiliation. I'm coming for 3 points. Which I honestly feel we'll get if HK starts. Edited by HeartinHobart

Well, F#CK.  

We're in quite a predicament. I don't think anyone here wants Aloisi here anymore, and if he hasn't been sacked by now I think it's safe to assume he'll be coaching come Saturday night. Are we in a lose/lose situation going into the derby?

If we win:

• Aloisi remains as coach further condemning our season
  • Our horrid playing style continues
  • Discontent, towards the club, amongst a large portion of the fans will continue

If we lose:

• Aloisi gets the sack, but with our board can we really say that with certainty?
  • We lose to the Visitors

Given a draw against Adelaide was rumoured to keep him in the job, I dare say a draw against Victory will have the same impact. My guess is that we draw and then acquire the three points over Wellington and that will be enough to see Aloisi keep his job until season's end. Enough for the board at least.

Hate to say it but I'd take a loss if thats what it takes to get JA out. A positive result will just prolong the inevitable. Sacrifice for the greater good.

JVS will take over next week and we'll have our club back. We'll make a late run to the finals and smash the tards in the last derby of the season.

Aloisi got at least 3 more rounds (against WSW, Sydney and Victory) after salvaging a draw against a struggling Adelaide United at AAMI Park. I have little doubt that Aloisi would coach at least two thirds of the season (8 more games), if not the entire season, if he managed a win against Victory.

So this is a truly diabolical scenario. A loss to Victory, or a win or even a draw and many more weeks of Aloisi (they did amply reward him for just a draw against Adelaide, after all).

If we lost this derby, it would mark the first time that Victory have had a better overall record in derby games than us (right now the record is 3 MH wins 4 draws 3 MV wins). And remember, when Aloisi took over as Heart coach we had 2 wins, 3 draws and only 1 loss against Victory. Aloisi destroying our derby record would just about perfectly symbolise how much his reign has ruined what Heart stood for. 

If we lose on Saturday then he'll be much more deserving of the sack than he's ever been before.

Edited by Murfy1