Melbourne Football

Calcio

Tesla

• 4 weeks later...

Quite happy with the signing of Handanovic, time to go Julio Cesar.

Not sure what Udinese are doing though, sold the whole squad. In b4 they replace them with guys costing 1mil euros each that are better than all the guys they sold for 10mil+ euros

Quite happy with the signing of Handanovic, time to go Julio Cesar.

Not sure what Udinese are doing though, sold the whole squad. In b4 they replace them with guys costing 1mil euros each that are better than all the guys they sold for 10mil+ euros

Why? We should have just bought the other half of Viviano's contract.

We'd have an Italian, and a better keeper.

Not sure about the loan for Silvestre either...

Welcome back, Pro Vercelli.

It has been 90 years since they won their last Scudetto – 63 years since they’d played in the second tier of Italian football and they're back in Serie B.

More notably Doria back in Serie A, Iachini gone replaced with Ciro ffs. Vintage Garrone. Funnily enough it looks like we've also signed Maxi Lopez, was one of my first man crushes whilst seeing him on a feature in football mundial some seven years ago, whilst he was at River. Secured a move to Barca when they were cool, but has been fucking mediocore ever since. I have a good feeling about his move to Samp though.

862217-14582188-640-360.jpg

Japanese boy band haircut, unfortunate.

_40860425_lopez_ap.jpg

Needs to go back to this, viva la chicken.

Edited by Hendo

Handanovic > Viviano.

Silvestre I dont think is good enough, but since its a loan first if he doesnt step up we can get rid of him easily.

Could Silvestre be any worse then Ranocchia? Ranocchia made far to many mistakes when played, have no confidence in him what so ever. Handanovic is a great signing and has been pushing for best GK in Serie A for a while now, would be a good replacment for Julio, need few more signings i think, this current squad is not strong enough to contest the Scudetto.

• Like 1

Could Silvestre be any worse then Ranocchia? Ranocchia made far to many mistakes when played, have no confidence in him what so ever. Handanovic is a great signing and has been pushing for best GK in Serie A for a while now, would be a good replacment for Julio, need few more signings i think, this current squad is not strong enough to contest the Scudetto.

Ranocchia is a very good player, but he's like another Jason Hoffman - great at all unimportant times...

Ranocchia was brilliant at Genoa and Bari, moved to soon to the bigtime. Ranocchia has actually performed at the highest level, I don't know where tae fuck you've pulled the Hoffman comparison.

Fuck, so much hatred.

I still wouldn't trust him at CB for the majority of times, im very worried about Inter right now, don't want to turn into a Liverpool......

He was very good at Genoa but seems to have gotten stage fright at Inter, im wanting him to become a very good defender, but i really dont see it happening

Edited by M-H-F-C

I agree on pretty much everything. Ranocchia is a liability IMO. No doubt he has talent, but far too many mistakes.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

Ranocchia was brilliant at Genoa and Bari, moved to soon to the bigtime. Ranocchia has actually performed at the highest level, I don't know where tae fuck you've pulled the Hoffman comparison.

Fuck, so much hatred.

Lol, I'm one of his biggest backers.

Almost every time he's been in a high pressure Champions League game, or a national game, he has failed to deliver.

Not against playing him by any means, but he is very liable to making errors and conceding goals.

Not long after Stramaccioni was appointed last season, he was asked about Ranocchia in an interview, to which he said that his quality is there, but he has had injuries, and has also been in a bad mental state for a long time, and they are battling to help him improve.

Hopefully, that will happen before he has to leave the club...

From what I've read Ibra is all but gone, price im not sure on though, but who cares about Silva and Ibra its AC, Lavezzi was linked with us for a while so that is a shame though. Forza Inter

It was meant to be 65mil euros for Silva + Ibra, but now that Silva is gone for 42, surely Ibra isnt going for 23. Unless the 42 being reported for silva is inflated.

Don't forget we were supposed to get hleb in that to, what did happen to him in that deal? I think from memory he wanted to Barca but not join inter? Ibra is worth more then 23 surely his was probably the best striker in the serie a, second only to el princepe!

Lol, I'm one of his biggest backers.

Almost every time he's been in a high pressure Champions League game, or a national game, he has failed to deliver.

Not against playing him by any means, but he is very liable to making errors and conceding goals.

Not long after Stramaccioni was appointed last season, he was asked about Ranocchia in an interview, to which he said that his quality is there, but he has had injuries, and has also been in a bad mental state for a long time, and they are battling to help him improve.

Hopefully, that will happen before he has to leave the club...

Have you bastards only got 50% of ownership or the full 100%?

Loan him at back out to Genova for a season to get his head right, will gladly take him at Samp though.

PSG has bought this whole league

2011-2012

menez 8mil

pastore 42mil

sissoko 8mil

motta 10mil

sirigu 3.5mil

2012-2013

Lavezzi 30mil

silva 42mil

ibrahimovic ????

So much for Ligue 1 slowing down eh, mate?

Edited by Hendo

Don't forget we were supposed to get hleb in that to, what did happen to him in that deal? I think from memory he wanted to Barca but not join inter? Ibra is worth more then 23 surely his was probably the best striker in the serie a, second only to el princepe!

Hleb is an average player, mate.

However, Zlatan is by far the most complete (and best, IMO) centre forward in the world at the moment, let alone Serie A.

Edited by Ellki

we got another 3.5mil for Hleb not joining.

In the end it was a 70mil transfer, with Eto'o valued at 20mil (LOL), so would have been about 50mil + Eto'o. Possibly the greatest ever sale in world football.

Edited by Tesla

Hleb is an average player, mate.

Yea i know just forgot what happened to him.

we got another 3.5mil for Hleb not joining.

In the end it was a 70mil transfer, with Eto'o valued at 20mil (LOL), so would have been about 50mil + Eto'o. Possibly the greatest ever sale in world football.

Absolutely the best sale in our history no doubt, and thats what happened to him! forgot what happened to hleb, would rather the 3.5mill anyday haha

So much for Ligue 1 slowing down eh, mate?

Apparently Ibra's contract will be for 15mil euros net a season, that means once the new tax kicks in PSG will have to pay him 57mil euros a season for him to get his 15mil euros.

The only team that has a hope of competing with PSG will be monaco since they wont have the retarded tax, plus they have a billionaire owner now as well.

• 2 weeks later...