Melbourne Football

Calcio

Tesla

Tevez is an under performing mercenary and which ever bunch of heartless faggots pick him up deserve him. I look forward to cheering against this wanker.

Wouldn't necessarily call him under-performing.

3uh54.png

If Allegri and co can keep his focus on the game, it'll pay dividends.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Tevez, underperforming?

Lol.

Carlos Tevez is a fucking player, and a good one at that.

Yeah, he's a merc but since when did either of Milan clubs really fuss over that?

Inter are the front runners.

Is this thread just for Serie A transfer talk or the whole league?

Nagatomo is good, and Kolarov isn't great.

Nagatomo has alot more to improve on, in the sense, that he can improve being a young lad and all, whilst Kolarov won't get any better.

Kolarov's dead balls are great though, tbf.

Kolarov is less than a year older than Nagatomo.

Inter is by far the in form team at the moment. We have a chance of winning the league still. We have 15 points from the last 5 games, Milan have 10, Juventus 9. So all we need is a repeat of the last 5 games for the next 5 games and it will be a three way tie at the top.

Tesla, explanation of my Nagatomo point...

Kolarov was really hitting his heights this time last year, or a little later last season, after lots of hard work for the previous year.

He improved massively, but so far this season, it feels like he has plateaud and hasn't really improved much at all.

Conversely, Nagatomo was frankly, quite bad, when he joined Inter, and played a lot of bad games.

But in the past 7 or 8 weeks, he has shown how far he has come, putting in some real quality displays.

In my opinion, he has more to offer than Kolarov, and is a harder worker.

Kolarov was really hitting his heights this time last year, or a little later last season, after lots of hard work for the previous year.

He improved massively, but so far this season, it feels like he has plateaud and hasn't really improved much at all.

Unfortunately he hasn't played as near as enough as he would have liked to, around November/December it was Zabaletta competing for the LB spot with Clichy & Kolarov instead of his natural RB, as Micah Richards is far too strong and always starts.

When Clichy was injured, suspended or dropped in that time, it would be Zabaletta being called up & not Kolarov, I didn't hear about him playing a league, champions league game or cup match for nearly two months.

yes. Clearly.

yeah, you mad.

I remember back in 2000, some lazio kunts were like "Tesla, you fucking sickkunt, come support Lazio, we are the big team from the capital and win titles while Inter is some small town club that can't even get into the top 3". But I stayed an Interista, and just 11 years later we have won 5 Serie A (and lining up another), 4 Coppa italia, a Champions League, and a World Club Championship. Lazio has won 2 measly Coppa Italias in that time. Whose the bigger club now?

But dont worry, Milanistas and Juvefags will be at least 3 times madder at end of season when the serie A once again belongs to the Inter.

Edited by Tesla

• 3 weeks later...

I think the Serie A chaps are the real winners today (us). So many fanboys crying in their All-seater, Russian Built Stadiums. Love supporting a league that still has a soul. lol

On a side note. A month or so back when we lost 4-0 away to Sienna, I called a good old, tried and true, Laziale Ultra threat on life towards our own players. Like clockwork- Fences were jumped, players were stood over, death threats were made and order was restored.

God my club is amazing. :D

I think the Serie A chaps are the real winners today (us). So many fanboys crying in their All-seater, Russian Built Stadiums. Love supporting a league that still has a soul. lol

On a side note. A month or so back when we lost 4-0 away to Sienna, I called a good old, tried and true, Laziale Ultra threat on life towards our own players. Like clockwork- Fences were jumped, players were stood over, death threats were made and order was restored.

God my club is amazing. :D

i think your boys might knock us out of the CL tbh. I was expecting us to come out of our slump, but it just seems to keep on going.

This.

Even as much as i hate AC, that result still brought a smile to my face. It seems the Italian way is to hate your enemy first and then support your club second, but fuck that, the way I see it the best thing for Inter is for other Italian teams to do well in the CL against foreign teams so we can get our 4th CL spot back, which brings more money etc. into the league. Plus I love trolling EPL fans, I've been trolling them since back when it was just known as being a dickhead.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

Purchased your italian bonds, serie a top 4 fan boys? The country is crippled in the ass with debt, the league will undoubtedly follow.

Enjoy the twilight years serie a fans, more importantly, enjoy all those plastic seats.

glhf

Doria will rise again, in 300 years.

• Like 1

Purchased your italian bonds, serie a top 4 fan boys? The country is crippled in the ass with debt, the league will undoubtedly follow.

Enjoy the twilight years serie a fans, more importantly, enjoy all those plastic seats.

glhf

Serie b resentment must taste horribly bitter. Enjoy Crotone away for the next decade ;)

• Like 2

glhf

f16a4_ORIG-he_mad_2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a small blog going on at the moment - Lanerossi Down Under (lanerossidownunder.blogspot.com.au)- dedicated to Vicenza Calcio

The site has its own FaceBook page and twitter (@LaneDownUnder).

Check it out and have a comment if you support Vicenza Calcio, if you are interested in Serie B or if you are bored.