Melbourne Football

Heavenly blessed trance choons

Tesla

Apparently Patterson was sick when he was in Melbourne, was good entertainment too, playing absolutely fucked.

Was really good @ Creamfields from all reports but wasn't there.

Saw him @ Neverland last year & was solid but I was googed as fuck & don't remember much.

EDIT - Dominated Trance Energy 2009 (What a day!)

Edited by MaliMate

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seriously no good songs in the last 12 months. Everything sounds the fucking same to me now.

Found a few songs from this guy Josh Lang. He's from Victoria and has a nice collective set of bangers. Will be going to his next gig when I find it.

Warning - Not heavenly blessed.

Cum rag pls.

Can only pray that Tiesto will play his old stuff at stereo compared to his recent shit

Regardless of which way he decides to play, and as bad as his commercial shit is starting to get, I have never been disappointed with a Tiesto set.

Seen Armin 5 times, Tiesto 3 times. Tiesto>Armin live IMO.

I see it as Armin is the endurance DJ while Tiesto is more a 2 hour set of just solid boogieing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Have been away in europe for the past 6 weeks. Went to Ibiza for 3 nights. first night saw Armin play at Privilege. He played from 12-6:30. Amazing set. Highlights for me were when he dropped these two bombs.in terms of trance also saw Above and Beyond  at Paradise club in mykonos and they were fkn shit. 

Anyway these two went off at privilege

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIOjGNi5mYc

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The next big DJ - RENVO

Signed with Armada Records.

I heard one of his live sets (been looking for it for a while and cant find it, ah.fm had it described as 'Electronic Family Live - Renvo') and fell in love. I went looking for said mix and only came across this... http://snd.sc/15Re56n

Keep an ear out for this guy.

• 5 months later...

Have been away in europe for the past 6 weeks. Went to Ibiza for 3 nights. first night saw Armin play at Privilege. He played from 12-6:30. Amazing set. Highlights for me were when he dropped these two bombs.in terms of trance also saw Above and Beyond at Paradise club in mykonos and they were fkn shit.

Anyway these two went off at privilege

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIOjGNi5mYc

I hate you!

Lol

I only saw him twice, QBH about 8 years ago and New Year's Eve at etihad.

Best night ever