Melbourne Football

Heavenly blessed trance choons

Tesla

Have been away in europe for the past 6 weeks. Went to Ibiza for 3 nights. first night saw Armin play at Privilege. He played from 12-6:30. Amazing set. Highlights for me were when he dropped these two bombs.in terms of trance also saw Above and Beyond at Paradise club in mykonos and they were fkn shit.

Anyway these two went off at privilege

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIOjGNi5mYc

I hate you!

Lol

I only saw him twice, QBH about 8 years ago and New Year's Eve at etihad.

Best night ever

Not going to lie after looking back on it he was good, not amazing but good. But what really made it was when he dropped Zocalo. That probably made the night amazing in itself.  Such a tune!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GK sold out 2 pre sales and 1 General Public in less than 5 mins each time. 

Melbourne's Trance scene is blowing up in a big way. 

Really good line-up also. the only downfall is that it isn't an all nighter like it was last time. 6pm - 1am.

The after-party, however, should be a ripper.

It's not Godskitchen if it ain't in a Stadium and overnight. Announced two months before the event? Not in October? Let the modern #trancefamily have their junk event it will never even come close to the glory days, scene has been going downhill for ages now IMO and it shows with the fact that most of the people that used to go Gods aren't even considering this event.

I greatly considered this event! And i'm fucking sour that i missed out on a ticket... But yes, i also, somewhat, agree with what your saying about times and venue...

On the other hand though... the sound system and lighting for this event is being revamped and a lot of money is being spent to get it all on to scratch. 

All Italian made boxes with over 18 x double 18" speakers and 8 x double 21 inch yes 21 inch subs for that low bass line.

Weight = 1 tone a side

This system will be a monster!

10406978_10152692716788144_1801602250051

I greatly considered this event! And i'm fucking sour that i missed out on a ticket... But yes, i also, somewhat, agree with what your saying about times and venue...

On the other hand though... the sound system and lighting for this event is being revamped and a lot of money is being spent to get it all on to scratch.

All Italian made boxes with over 18 x double 18" speakers and 8 x double 21 inch yes 21 inch subs for that low bass line.

Weight = 1 tone a side

Won't matter to me when you can't move and are surrounded by shirtless sweaty muzzas

Weight = 1 tone a side

Won't matter to me when you can't move and are surrounded by shirtless sweaty asians

Fixed

Weight = 1 tone a side

Won't matter to me when you can't move and are surrounded by shirtless sweaty asians

Fixed

LOL!!!!

Yeah this isn't summadayze guys. And there's no afrojack or similar bullshit music.

Only 2200 tickets were issued. the place fits 2900. 

Plus asians are small anyway hahahahaha

Weight = 1 tone a side

Won't matter to me when you can't move and are surrounded by shirtless sweaty asians Fixed

LOL!!!!

Yeah this isn't summadayze guys. And there's no afrojack or similar bullshit music.

They enjoy taking up a lot of room by sitting on the floor in a circle and then barging through everyone like they are kings. I'm really sick of going to events now just because of how rude they all are.

Weight = 1 tone a side

Won't matter to me when you can't move and are surrounded by shirtless sweaty asians Fixed

LOL!!!!

They enjoy taking up a lot of room by sitting on the floor in a circle and then barging through everyone like they are kings. I'm really sick of going to events now just because of how rude they all are.