Melbourne Football

FIFA World Cup 2014

MaliMate

So the last few aus games I've watched is become apparent that there are a few players that should be playing at a way higher level.

1. Spiranovic. How the fuck is this guy playing in the A-League. Unbelievable quality. Could play for a top European club easily.

2. Leckie. Absolutely quality player. Should be playing at a much higher level than the second tier in Germany. Will probably move to another club before playing a game.

3. Davidson. Great young left back, with the shortage of quality left backs in world football and the amount of ability he has for his age, surely some bigger clubs are looking at him.

• Like 2

Verbeek says we're gonna get raped by the Dutchies :redcard:  

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2014/06/18/former-boss-verbeek-writes-australia

"Former Socceroos coach Pim Verbeek believes Australia won't even score a goal against the Dutch let alone push for a win in the make-or-break FIFA World Cup clash."

Suck shit Verbeek you useless pillock of a coach that you were, that's how it's done.

Whatever happens after this is irrelevant for me, that goal was just ridiculously sexual, and the way we took it up to those arrogant twats in that half was just wonderful.

Devo about Cahill's yellow, though.

Edited by RedAndWhitePride

So the last few aus games I've watched is become apparent that there are a few players that should be playing at a way higher level.

1. Spiranovic. How the fuck is this guy playing in the A-League. Unbelievable quality. Could play for a top European club easily.

2. Leckie. Absolutely quality player. Should be playing at a much higher level than the second tier in Germany. Will probably move to another club before playing a game.

3. Davidson. Great young left back, with the shortage of quality left backs in world football and the amount of ability he has for his age, surely some bigger clubs are looking at him.

4) McGowan from state league 4 to state league 3

Absolute dickheads, fuck around at the back and can't cross for shit, fuck this team, and fuck FFA for not using their fucking heads to plan out a clear elite pathway to football, just fucking pocket the money and half heartedly organize grass roots leagues. If we had the 10% extra clue we could finish off our chances.

So beyond fucking mad with these shit individual performances of some of these players

Edited by Young Polak

I'm not sure Ryan has been that great or am I being harsh?

Good save at the end.

Oh well game over. Well done Australia.

I think Ryan was nervous in the first game and for most of today but that subsided and he got better towards the end and got some good saves in.

• Like 1