Melbourne Football

The Semi Final thread-26th August, 5pm

kingofhearts

31 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

All I can say...great win! Another monkey off our back. And what it is to have a real goalkeeper between the sticks.

Man huge relief finally making the big dance! Half way there, we definitely need to bring our A game to beat Sydney! If we play like the first half tonight we'll get destroyed... 

Pumped for the lads! Old city/heart would definitely crumbled under that sort of pressure.. Tom Glover best keeper we've ever had bar Sorenson. 

Really concerned about Lachie Wales. Is the coach not seeing what I'm seeing? Surely hes not starting the grand final? Bring him on in the 65/70th minute to utilise his speed? Spent more time on the deck.

Hoping Florin just had a bad game adjusting being first game back and is flying by sunday.. i hope

1 hour ago, DukeVader said:

Pumped for the lads! Old city/heart would definitely crumbled under that sort of pressure.. Tom Glover best keeper we've ever had bar Sorenson. 

Really concerned about Lachie Wales. Is the coach not seeing what I'm seeing? Surely hes not starting the grand final? Bring him on in the 65/70th minute to utilise his speed? Spent more time on the deck.

Hoping Florin just had a bad game adjusting being first game back and is flying by sunday.. i hope

Agree wales hasn’t been amazing been ok but who else can we play on the right ? 

The thing that i'm most impressed with is that we didnt play overly well, particularly in an attacking sense, but we toughed it out where we'd have previously gone to shit. Our defensive resolve has never been this good. There's a definite mental shift occurring irrespective of Sunday's result, and we are finally on the track we should be.

It's a grand final, and its football so nothing is ever certain, but i reckon we are well up for this.

1-0 from a Luna goal and our first toilet seat incoming.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1