Melbourne Football

The Semi Final thread-26th August, 5pm

kingofhearts

Hell yeah, J Mac is the man. Wins the penalty and like ice never looked like missing. He is quality ...as is Glover. Our bookends won us the game..

I think we are a very good chance to win the final. 

So up until the plague, I missed only one home game .. 2020 can so and suck a dick, cos now I'll miss our 1st GF ... but if we win it, who fkn cares

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Red or Dead said:

I can't believe we're going to play in an A-League Grand Final...just thinking about is making me emotional and as a grown man, I'm not uncomfortable saying that!

#GoHeart #GoCity #WeGatherStrengthAsWeGo

Don't worry, the ninjas were cutting onions at my place too... 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, KSK_47 said:

Legit question from someone trapped on an island. How did the people at the ground manage to leave the state for this? I saw a few familiar faces in the crowd who I know live in Melbourne 

I know three people there and they're all currently Sydney residents. One of them actually moved there and February and her ticketek address was still in Victoria, so she actually got her ticket subsequently taken away, so she had to provide payslips to prove she lived in Sydney.

5 minutes ago, IssySG said:

I know three people there and they're all currently Sydney residents. One of them actually moved there and February and her ticketek address was still in Victoria, so she actually got her ticket subsequently taken away, so she had to provide payslips to prove she lived in Sydney.

I went with her, I had same issue but I got a NSW license two weeks ago. Was a quick fix