Melbourne Football

Round 6 v Sydney FC - AAMI Park Friday 16th

Mstrkrft

Great night as a terrace, so glad that everyone got behind the Aloisi out chants and we showed that we aren't prepared to accept the continuing mediocrity.

I am so dissapointed in that performance, I had some friends at the game and they did not seem keen to come back. It is just so deflating to see that insipid performance and see so many flat MH fans. 

Literally don't know what to say I am that flat, I want to vent but am past the point of venting. If Aloisi doesn't get sacked this week this club will no doubt be headlining next years Melbourne Comedy Festival. 

#ALOISIOUT

• Like 2

I'm really not enjoying football at the moment, and it feels shithouse. I'm also an Essendon supporter so it's been a diabolical year sport wise.

Instead of looking forward to the games on the weekend it's this anxious dread feeling of "so are we gonna turn it around this week?" And I'll try to be a little optimistic and look for positives, only to be massively let down as usual. One week the effort is there and we fall short due to inflexible and foolish tactics, next week we do due to spineless lack of effort.

Heart board, please change something. This group of players have potential they just need a FRESH START with a new coach brought in to shake them up. In our short history we've achieved one finals appearance yet we still have a loyal devoted fanbase who bleed for the club. We deserve so much better.

Sorry for the rant, just totally heart-broken atm.

• Like 2

Yarraside were epic tonight...well done boys. Loved the phantom goals !! Loved the trumpet led tango tune !! Loved the moshing !!

HIghlights

- Yarraside

- one step closer to the ineviatable ... (it has to be bye bye JA)

- Del Piero giving his wristband to a young Heart supporter who couldnt believe his luck

- several hot Italian honeys in A-reserve

- # banner at non YS end

- PG making the boys go to YS after the game

- beer

• Like 4

Yarraside were epic tonight...well done boys. Loved the phantom goals !! Loved the trumpet led tango tune !! Loved the moshing !!

HIghlights

- PG making the boys go to YS after the game

Loved that. He looked pissed that some were taking their time walking over

2-1 win coming up to get our season back on track (i hope). If we don't score however will be fun to do this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZnYloe5rhw

did this get a go today? thought i heard random cheering when one of sydneys players was down. Was done twice.... Fantastic went off with the bang, felt like we really scored!!!

Top night with heap of new and old chants!

Best night with YS this year !!!

• Like 1

That was bullshit. If we can't beat SFC who are we going to beat? maybe Wellington (at AAMI) not Newcastle (in this form) and Adelaide should pass rings around us

You mad???

Last year at AAMI B grade junior Wellington team managed a draw.

Later in NZ we were 2:0 up and lost the game 2:3

Now i wish West Ardeer was in a league.

Top night with heap of new and old chants!

Best night with YS this year !!!

Honestly thought our support for the majority of the game was poor. 

Still singing way too fast and butchering too many songs because of this,

Still heaps of clueless people for newish songs even with chantsheets handed out

Too many People trying to start their own COYBIR chant/We hate victory/ Archie Beats up his wife

Chants dying off after 1 Run

Let's pretend we scored a goal was good and the old player songs but I don't see how we were better than last week.

Dugandzic is probably our most dangerous performer especially in the second half, but aloisi decides to bring him off and put golgol in his place. Then keeps mifsud in the centre.....and then, and here's the bombshell....starts instructing gerhardt to give long balls over the midfield onto Ramsey. Thereby nullifying mifsud even more. It's no wonder he was absent in that last 15 minutes. Mifsud was having little impact, he should have taken him off and put golgol in the centre and left mate on that right hand side.

• Like 1

Worst game i've been to, worse than the 2k that turned up to watch us lose to 10 man newcastle on a wednesday night.

To top it off at half time some 'Daniel' dickhead says I'm in his seat (active bay) told him nobody goes to their seat and then he just ranted on about respect.

Lastly, Williams is turning into hoffman v2.0

Fuck off to the cunt who tried to have a go at me in Bay 16 after I dropped a pistachio on his mate. Had a few words with him and that was the end of it.

Fuck off to the cunt who had a major go at a good friend of mine about his use of a few choice words to describe Aloisi. If you don't like it fuck off to the family section.

The purge of flogs in Bay 16 will begin shortly.

• Like 4

Fuck off to the cunt who tried to have a go at me in Bay 16 after I dropped a pistachio on his mate. Had a few words with him and that was the end of it.

Fuck off to the cunt who had a major go at a good friend of mine about his use of a few choice words to describe Aloisi. If you don't like it fuck off to the family section.

Well, perhaps if swear words were used I can probably understand. I chipped in the "Aloisi Out" chant but you have to realise that some people do not like the use of swear words. Although I swear especially at MH games.

Edited by Tony999

Good Ando, I hope you lads can get that bay up and running, piss poor effort to buy an active membership/ticket then sit in the bay and contribute nothing.

Looked like the purge has occurred. Bay 16 looked empty from my vantage point.

Thought towards the end, Yarraside were terrific. The fake goal chant and old chants great but first half and start of second thought it wasn't as good. I sat in a different area on the wing for a change just to see a few things and it's a whole new world there. Entertaining a few new people and yeah didn't go well. Not at all.

Lots of people who looked like someone gave them a free ticket and had no idea what was going on. Most looked bored and left early.

The club won't be attracting new fans anytime soon. The people at the club are a shambles.

We are so shockingly bad. The club is becoming insignificant. Thanks to the people making decisions at the club.

Time for change. Not just Aloisi.

• Like 2

Honestly thought our support for the majority of the game was poor. 

I sat right behind Yarraside and I thought the energy was great. People outside active got into it more than usual. 

Maybe the chants were too fast or whatever but considering the football on display I think only positive things can be said for Yarraside. 

• Like 1

Haha good to hear the chant i posted got a run! Couldn't make it to the game tonight as I had work but going by the comments in here its a good thing I wasn't there. Hopefully the board listens to the fans and gives Aloisi the boot because now its just getting embarrassing and its very frustrating being a Heart fan. Still have hope though that we will make finals, we need a new coach (maybe JVS) who can fire the boys up and may need a few things to go our way but before any of that Aloisi has to go.

Things will turn soon Go the heart!! 

The team looked completely lost from the moment mifsud failed to score. From that point until maybe the 80th minute the side looked clueless and Sydney could have scored 5-6 in the first half. That they didn't May keep aloisi his job, although it really is postponing the inevitable.

Some points (not all random):

Walker looks completely lost. I think Garcia made him look a lot better last season by getting into spots and releasing him. However the model we have now of hugging the touch lines with the wingers means overlapping fullbacks have nowhere to go. Which brings me to behich

Behich is not even a shadow of his former self. Doesn't attack and his ball watching for the second goal was emblematic

Weinhart and gerhardt - distribution of both was poor. Neither really looked like they knew what options would present so gerhardt kept trying the killer 70 metre long ball.

Wide players - williams, dugandzic, gol gol Ramsay - we used four and although they occasionally beat their man they never seemed able to find anyone in a shooting position. They are playing too wide and are not getting to the areas where goals get scored from. And they keep chipping

Skipping to aloisi - as someone who was behind the. Goals where he scored the penalty I can't boo the man. But the side needs a new coac

Absolutely disgraceful, this is possibly the most deflated I've been after a Heart game in my 4 years as a member. We legitimately did nothing all game, we did not create one good chance barring Mifsud's which was a rebound after Sydney cleared the fucking ball (so much for being an excellent finisher  <_< ). That was a dreadful performance from most of the players on the park barring Redders, Mass and Retre who were at least average. I could not believe what i was watching we have no build up play whatsoever, the plan is to drill diagonal balls across the park and hope one of the wingers get on the inside of their man fantastic stuff lads!!! I can't even see where our next win could possibly come from we won't win in Newcastle and can't see us beating Adelaide at home either. Really would not be surprised if we fold at the end of the season, we can't get 10k people through the gate on a Friday night when ADP (fat ass) is playing. Where do we go from here? Who on earth knows I just can't see the club sacking Aloisi.

On a much brighter note Yarraside was an absolute laugh tonight with the old player chants and celebrating non-existent goals, excellent stuff. 

• Like 1

Well, perhaps if swear words were used I can probably understand. I chipped in the "Aloisi Out" chant but you have to realise that some people do not like the use of swear words. Although I swear especially at MH games.

Family section. Not Yarraside. I have no sympathy for prudes and idiots who are atmosphere sponges.

• Like 4

The atmosphere was really good tonight, considering. The old boy chants kept us going

I cant accept people booing our players or coach, that's bullshit, even if I disagree with Alosis's methods you have to stand by the players and manager.

tonight was really hard to watch, but we chanted to the end