Melbourne Football

January 10th, Perth Away

AyeCee

Alright, a fair few people are doing this, including a large part of the SES and a few of our North Western sisters.

Should be a good trip already, but thought I'd create this to try get a few more people involved.

If you haven't been to Perth, but want to, this is probably the best time to do it.

Also, as a side note, Perth city tours will be led by Cadete, with prices starting from $25. All proceeds will be donated to the 'Fly AyeCee Home Fund', so be generous.

• Like 3

To add extra proceeds to the 'Fly AyeCee Home' charity, I will also be hosting the first monthly 'Wine Tasting With PeterC' where we will be thrilling our taste buds with the finest of wines, straight from the oak and into the entrancing shiny silver pillows that we all know and love. Also on offer in the spirit of summer will be bottles of PeterCrouchs alleyway made Sangria.

Prices for these great deals are yet to be advised, pending alcohol prices in the west.

*Refunds not accepted*

Thankyou all and please donate generously to help this great cause.

• Like 1

After last Sundays game ( & sunburnt ) .... Things are gonna have to change dramatically on the pitch for me to fly back to Perth again.

I did not enjoy it & for the first time ever got home so pissed off i just deleted the game from IQ

Things have got to change soon .......surely

Sangria changes everything bud

• 2 weeks later...

Will cut you a deal on booze petercrouch. I got the connections. Be ready to pay more for booze than you ever have in your life. You can blame the east coast breweries and their South African and Japanese owners for that though. Strange we still have the highest rates of alcoholism in the country. Probably due to the fact we have nothing else to do but get blind drunk.