Melbourne Football

Things that will happen before we win outside of Melbourne

kingofhearts

The sun will rise on the 16th of December 2013

The sun will rise on the 15th of Dec. 2013, since that'll happen before we win in Sydney later that day ;) I first thought that, but this makes it mor amusing for this thread. By the way, are you the bloke who sits in category A in the front row yelling for the players to hoof it long (sarcastically of course)?? Edited by n i k o

The sun will rise on the 15th of Dec. 2013, since that'll happen before we win in Sydney later that day ;) I first thought that, but this makes it mor amusing for this thread. By the way, are you the bloke who sits in category A in the front row yelling for the players to hoof it long (sarcastically of course)??

Errr...don't blow my cover man!  :ph34r:

Yes that was me yelling "go long...kick it long", sarcastically. I took advantage of the fact that YS were quiet in the first half!

At one point when we had possession I yelled "kick it back to Redmayne and he'll kick it long", which they did funny enough and I cynically congratulated Aloisi for his fantastic tactics and game plan!  <_<

The sun will rise on the 15th of Dec. 2013, since that'll happen before we win in Sydney later that day ;)I first thought that, but this makes it mor amusing for this thread. By the way, are you the bloke who sits in category A in the front row yelling for the players to hoof it long (sarcastically of course)??

Errr...don't blow my cover man! :ph34r:

Yes that was me yelling "go long...kick it long", sarcastically. I took advantage of the fact that YS were quiet in the first half!

At one point when we had possession I yelled "kick it back to Redmayne and he'll kick it long", which they did funny enough and I cynically congratulated Aloisi for his fantastic tactics and game plan! <_< Haha, I know you

Edited by Cinnamon

The sun will rise on the 15th of Dec. 2013, since that'll happen before we win in Sydney later that day ;) I first thought that, but this makes it mor amusing for this thread. By the way, are you the bloke who sits in category A in the front row yelling for the players to hoof it long (sarcastically of course)?? Errr...don't blow my cover man! :ph34r:

At one point when we had possession I yelled "kick it back to Redmayne and he'll kick it long", which they did funny enough and I cynically congratulated Aloisi for his fantastic tactics and game plan! <_< Haha, I know you

Should I be worried?  :P

Do you two sit further back in the same bay?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...