Melbourne Football

Donation of new banner/2stick to Yarraside - ideas needed

alexiano

Hi guys,

Was such a buzz to be back at AAMI park yesterday and my spirits were lifted particularly when I saw my 'No Sitting any time' banner was still in use; I'd thought it had been damaged by the rain and drama with the last home game against WSW last season.

So I've managed to get myself a projector to help make even better banners (hopefully).

I really like the idea of a speech bubble as if it's being spoken by the crowd.

Might have been lost in translation, but we created a 'Fire UP!' ala Harry Potter style with this design.

post-360-0-54312300-1382218503_thumb.jpg

Looking for designs endorsed to be created.

• Like 3

The Wrong Way banner could be just a small one quickly shown if they keep passing back... (same size as the Just Shoot)

Edit: also like the idea RWS to say Go Forward

The aami one looks like an air balloon deflated or something... not being offensive just think it could be pulled off better :)

Edited by heartrate

Thanks for your input guys. 

Understand what you're saying heartrate with the deflated balloon. No offence taken given I didn't create the artwork. It was provided by another forum member. The intention is that it's meant to be an abstract representation of AAMI park.

I like the idea of the jolly roger..

Something like 

6a00d4142121106a4700e398aa2da20002.gif

or even

jolly_roger_lg.jpg

Here's my latest design with what I'm likely to make ready for the WSW games.

Prefer this jolly roger over the last one (a little more symmetrical).

Added a bit more colour to it with the extra stripes and like the look on its face :)

post-360-0-00346300-1383381702_thumb.png

Edited by alexiano
  • Like 3

Buy this, its ready made.

nazi_crowns_skull.jpg

How can you like this ?? -Did you not attend school ?

If any flag similar to this appears at AAMI expect it to be be removed... & never seen again.

In some media circles We are known as soccer hooligans. We really don't want to upgrade to NAZI soccer hooligans

No

So I've got less than a week to work on my next creation.

I've combined the previously mentioned redhead matches with a playing card of queen of hearts.

as mentioned in another thread, the meaning behind this is that the Queen of Hearts can symbolize determination and perseverance. The Queen of Hearts may also represent the will to survive (in terms of tattoos anyway, so why not apply to two-sticks)  ;)

post-360-0-89550600-1384032342_thumb.png

• Like 4

So I've got less than a week to work on my next creation.

I've combined the previously mentioned redhead matches with a playing card of queen of hearts.

as mentioned in another thread, the meaning behind this is that the Queen of Hearts can symbolize determination and perseverance. The Queen of Hearts may also represent the will to survive (in terms of tattoos anyway, so why not apply to two-sticks)  ;)

attachicon.gifqueen-of-hearts-redhead-b.png

Will go very well in the terrace  :up:  :clap:  :up:

• 1 month later...