Melbourne Football

Misirlou (Pulp Fiction)

Ando

• 2 weeks later...

Spiranovic, why would we sing for someone who isn't playing! That doesn't make any sense! If u were to chant anything it would be for the players on the pitch who are working not some players on the bench!

Btw yarraside has the best rep for sticking with their players till the end no matter what, u wanna be a downer about anything to do with this fine club, go join the tards

hearing you guys complain/argue about what will/wont work and whats dead etc just reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ENNA0cBHm8

if something doesn't work the first time of course, try again but after a fifth or sixth attempt it might be time to find something else which you think is just as equally spectacular and try that. you guys sounded awesome yesterday from what i could hear & keeping shiz simple really did work well.

as for the comment someone had before about cheering for players who aren't on the pitch; i do agree it's a little disrespectful. the boys playing are putting in (most of the time) 110% of their effort. the least you could do is support them rather than chant for someone who isn't even on (yet).