Melbourne Football

Melbourne vs Brisbane Away

Footballism

Chaps,

If you cant make it to Brisbane for this game, get down to the Imperial Hotel in the CBD for Happy Hour drinks before game.

Dont forget to bring some Seeds & Nuts.

Just booked flights and accomo.

Who else is going?

Edited by FB.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep , The wife and kids are coming as well - it might be our first introduction to yarraside (assuming yarrasie has a presence there).

The good bit about going to this game is we get to see 5 heart games in a row... Starting from next week.

With fred , thompson and our 3 olyroos back, we should be full strength as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Another mate and myself will be at the game. Whereabouts will everyone meet up before?

I think we are a big big chance, I was there last time and hoping we can pull off something similar!

Not sure where we'll meet yet. Have a few pubs close to the stadium in mind, heading up with a few lads the day before so might have a look at them beforehand. Will post here and on the mhfc supporters facebook page when I know.

Edited by Footballism

if prices are still around this on wensday (payday) i shall make the journey up is anyone staying in the same hotel or know cheap ones?

A few of us are staying at the same place but that place is booked out now.

If you're looking for cheap accomo, the YHA backpackers is at $33 a night, or this place is $59 and you will get your own room, not to far from our accomo either.

A few of us are staying at the same place but that place is booked out now.

If you're looking for cheap accomo, the YHA backpackers is at $33 a night, or this place is $59 and you will get your own room, not to far from our accomo either.

sweet cheers shall book it tomorrow if flights are still around the same price

• Like 1