Melbourne Football

Flick here for Subbuteo

KSK_47

574593_327004414039338_2076914865_n.jpg

That picture is history. That was the 1994 world cup held in Chicago and many of the top players of the time are on the picture: Darren Clark of England, Vasco Guimaraes of Portugal, Horst Deimel of Austria, Wayne Smith of the US, Christophe Fuseau of France (finalist of the tournament), Dominique DeMarco of belgium (winner). Just glory days!

• Like 1

http://subbuteo-aust...a.blogspot.com/ a new club is about to tart in Brisbane. After Penrith (near Sydney) and Brisbane it's time to have something going on in Melbourne! ;)

Any new word on the movement in melbourne? I already have 3 friends loving my subbuteo set. We all live in the east side of Melbourne so hopefully we wouldn't have to travel to the west if a club is established

Picture: looks liek the ball is normal, standard size.

Club: I guess everyone on Facebook should join the following group http://www.facebook.com/SubbuteoAustralia?fref=ts and leave message to organize a get together! There were already several messages but ti's hard to get all players from the same area meeting for some games (it's the same in Penrith/Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne...)

I ask every subbuteo fan interestedto play games iin the future to drop me a lin at Vincent.cop@rsca.com so that I can send a short note to everybody when I have more new contacts. I already have 38 australian contacts in different cities and I try to get people together. Please mention your city to make things easier!

• Like 1

I ask every subbuteo fan interestedto play games iin the future to drop me a lin at Vincent.cop@rsca.com so that I can send a short note to everybody when I have more new contacts. I already have 38 australian contacts in different cities and I try to get people together. Please mention your city to make things easier!

Do you work for RSC Anderlecht!?

Do you work for RSC Anderlecht!?

Yes, RSCA in my e-mail means ROYAL SPORTING CLUB ANDERLECHT but I don't work for them :P