Melbourne Football

Flick here for Subbuteo

KSK_47

- I like red (It will also suit since the grandstand is red and blue, and the zuego grandstand being blue, have it as a red and blue stadium)

- eBay
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/100-SUBBUTEO-FANS-ALL-TEAMS-FANS-IN-STOCK-STANDING-SEATED-FREE-POSTAGE-XMAS-/321244559119?pt=UK_SportsMemorabilia_Subbuteo_SM&hash=item4acbaaf70f

Edited by Young Polak

shooligan.jpg

I'm actually very curious as to how subbuteo hooligan got hold of my yside terrace pics... I have sent him some (not all) photos back in april but they all had the yside logo on the bottom left corner but these pics don't have it... and my profile is set on private so he had no chance of looking up my profile and looking through the subbuteo pics I uploaded. wtf

Edited by Young Polak
  • Like 1

for the record, I have finished the away bay on a single terrace, the fans take up two thirds of the terrace with security + netting dividing them, has the visitors banner at the front (poking fun at the horda banner) with 2 flags. I ordered spare parts from a grandstand so i'll be able to make a 2 level terrace piece, having the visiting fans sitting on level two. I reckon it will look awesome once those parts arrive.

Edited by Young Polak

I finished my playing board this morning. I opted to glue the mat to the table after all. I believe it came up well, fully edged except for 25cm gaps to allow goal keeping. I stained the visible parts of the board and the edges Australian Jarrah, left over from an aquarium stand I did up a little while ago. Very happy with the result.

• Like 1