Melbourne Football

Flick here for Subbuteo

KSK_47

G'day guys, last nights I purchased my hert team ($55 including raptor bases, 2k4 figures, 11 outfield pleyes, a flicking keeper and a keeper on a rod including postage)

The guy making the teams is Brett Davis, who is heavily involved in Subbuteo Australia. I had a good chat about some idea and he says that if given enough notice, he may be able to come down for the tournament.

I also recieved an e-mail a couple of days ago from Carl and we are hoping to do an intial meeting soon :)

Also yesterday I purchased some more balls from mind games in brighton, I then spoke to the worker and they said they can get anything (any of the 9 items) on the crown and andrews list ordered in. Dont know how expensive it would be though. They also mentioned that their city store has an upstairs area where the conduct warhammer tournaments, this could be a possible place where we conduct ours.

Also mike basset nice work.

• Like 2

I hate travelling into the city tbh.

Depends where their city store is, if it's right in the centre of Melbourne, it would annoy me, I'm not a city type of a person.

Let me guess, the mind games city store you're on about is this

243 Swanston Street, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Edited by Young Polak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,I will be hosting this tournament on saturday at my place. feel free to ask any questions and I will answer them. I hope we can get a few people to come. The aim is to use this as an inagural event to kickstart things in Melbourne. It may be played for WASPA rankings. If you can come or can bring any equiptment or anything else, feel free to ask or PM me.

Thanks

$%28KGrHqV,%21oMFC3H2%28IrrBQ-r95Y-lw~~6

$T2eC16NHJHwE9n8ig+Y%21BRQzJ-JyCw~~60_12

Bought Chelsea and tottenham just then, pretty keen to get hold of them

$20 chelsea

$20 tottenham

mad about games tend to give out refunds on delivery if you buy more than one team at once, good money saving

Edited by Young Polak

Hi all, just purchased a pin board to place the pitch on and a total soccer Milan team.

As I want to purchase an unpainted team so I can try my hand at painting the heart I was wondering if anybody knew where I could purchase one from? Also I want to get a terrace set but all are $60 which I think is pretty steep..

Does anyone know of any stores in Melbourne that sell either if the above? Or websites that use PayPal? Subbuteo world does not and I was a little concerned of giving up all my card details

• Like 1